State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the state of NC's bed is pretty convincing evidence.
The bottom sheet and pillows appeared freshly made: wrinkle and body/head print free, while the top covers were pulled back in a messy way.
Anyone here make their beds in this manner?

The bottom sheet and pillows appeared freshly made: wrinkle and body/head print free, while the top covers were pulled back in a messy way.

I just wish they had taken the photo before the detective sat on the side.

There might be something convincing there had the Det. not decided to sit on the evidence.

Leaving his house, I think the Lilly Atkins Rd. would be short cut to head South on Holly Springs, and perhaps not much there to go to. And maybe not much to return from, in a car.

However, it is well within his logical training area for distance cycling.

Hmmm - does make you think, doesn't it? Thanks for the insight; I don't think about things within a perspective of cycling, but it does seem like a cyclist would have gone down a whole lot of roads when in heavy practice. And probably not the same old ones every time.

Thanks for a cyclist's view!

I wonder if a well timed tweet trend #coopertrial when the state rests stating either of the following would crash any local media sites...

Have to come up with a cool twitter name that sounds official:

1) Judge in Cooper trial delivers directed verdict of not-guilty #coopertrial

OR

2) Cooper accepts plea as State rests case #coopertrial

Twittergate!! :crazy:

Personal Epiphany: Many heinous acts are empty roars of desperation springing from the depths of lonely, aching hearts.

I heard it was full day since they had a half day yesterday. Don't know where I heard that tho.

gritguy,
looking over your posts today, you are hereby elected Case President.
:congrats:

Well I wrote a response and it had logged me out. Short version: I beg to disagree. There have been many people here who have kept us well advised on the history, theories, facts and trial status of this case. You for one. And NCSU at least for the skeptical side. And many others.

I hope for justice in this case, that's all. We all do I think. It is good to share perspectives on what it means to try someone for a crime and how we think the facts fit that. This case is being decided, after all, on behalf of the community - us.

I hope Nancy's family can return home having felt justice, as insufficient as it must be to their loss, was done.

The jurors are not laughing in the courtroom during the trial (unless a witness says something funny). They are laughing when on break or after lunch in their jury room. They are not discussing the case in there. They are celebrating Bdays, a juror got married, and whatever other little life things they have going on.

I really don't wear shoes in the house, my mother didn't allow it and it stuck with me. I don't wear shoes in my house, and I go out from time to time during the day, so depending on the door I go out of I wear the shoes near it.

Also, If I knew you I would forward you the email of where I had an appt with an attorney this evening regarding HOA business where I asked where the office was and was provided the street name of which I had to look up. I am not good with steet names anyhow, but some I have heard of, but this one I had not. It was two turns away from me, less than a half mile, but I never drive in that direction so I had no idea where it was and had never heard of it. There is nothing nefarious about that. You don't have to believe me, but please do not sarcastically imply that I am a liar.

These are normal things that people do that when Brad does them is being made to sound like it is suspicious, maybe some things he did were and are suspicious, but there are many things that are not that he did that people still think are suspicious also.

I think that the shoe change could be explained....if only we could find them!!What is odd is that yes he changed shoes from one visit to the next and now they can't be found... it does lead one to conclude he had to dispose of them for some reason. Not finding his shoes is what really is suspicious to me.

Yep, a photo of the 3 nail marks across his neck along with a photo of the abrasion on his middle finger would have been the last nail after his google map search of the dump site.

I just listened to Daniels at the 8:40 mark. He says it was more 'rub' type scratches, no breakage of skin, no 'skipping' (I take that to mean, if scratched by a nail).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx