State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Brad thought that no one would notice the amount of times his story changed?

Did he know these depos could be used against him?

It boggles my mind that any inconsistency in BC story is immediately labeled a lie and shows guilt of murder while the numerous inconsistencies in the stories of JA and HP are completely overlooked and/or dismissed.

I have noticed a lot of that also and wondered about it.

Where are you getting this blood under her nails from?
Can you plz link me to this information. Thanks!

Let me see if I can find it but they tried to get DNA from it which was inconclusive. I am sure it is on WRAL. I will post it if I can find it.

Funny you should bring that up, since DNA is what exonerates the prisoners, that were put behind bars from (faulty) eyewitness testimony.

The same eyewitness testimony that some people here earlier were SCREAMING about.

:floorlaugh:

Not just eye witness testimony put them all there, sometimes it was blood type, or people that were just not able to provide a good alibi.

And you also happened to chance upon a local street you were unawares of in an area where you've lived so long and ... could it be be true ... you had to google the location right near to you, today?

You do so many typical BC things in one day that many of us don't do. That's accepted in my book - no probs. But ... here's the hypothetical: I highly doubt you killed anybody, let alone your sparring relationship with the spouse you cut off from money, controlled, deceived, snooped into and mentally abused?

Just sayin.

Annie! please!

My interpretation of these rules are a child has to be accompanied by an adult and a visitor age 16 or above has to have identification.

Seems the girls could visit one at a time with an adult.

http://www.wakegov.com/sheriff/jail/jail_visitation.htm

3- Visitors must be age sixteen (16) years of age to visit.

I know this is the case, because 6 year old CY is not allowed to visit Jason Young in WC jail. I guess they are still considering a 'child' to be 16 or 17.

They were following him, the twin had accused him, there were many things to make him feel as if though he was a suspect.

Nothing quite like his own conscience - he is the one who killed her! So nobody knew better that BC he was SUSPECT NUMERO UNO!!!

No shocker for me that KL asked him what had he done to her sister!!!! I would not have been so nice. The Rentz have been nothing but pure GRACE in this whole tragedy. JMO

Oh Lori - indeed ... you are so 100% on the money with this statement; despite this a huge tragedy for NC's family - the "grace", as you say,... illuminates the best of NC's integrity!

I go back to gritguy's opening post earlier in this thread. Embellishes what "family love" is all about. Esp at the end. Immaculate! stuff

I really don't wear shoes in the house, my mother didn't allow it and it stuck with me. I don't wear shoes in my house, and I go out from time to time during the day, so depending on the door I go out of I wear the shoes near it.

Also, If I knew you I would forward you the email of where I had an appt with an attorney this evening regarding HOA business where I asked where the office was and was provided the street name of which I had to look up. I am not good with steet names anyhow, but some I have heard of, but this one I had not. It was two turns away from me, less than a half mile, but I never drive in that direction so I had no idea where it was and had never heard of it. There is nothing nefarious about that. <modsnip>.

These are normal things that people do that when Brad does them is being made to sound like it is suspicious, maybe some things he did were and are suspicious, but there are many things that are not that he did that people still think are suspicious also.

Innocent Project has done some great work...... but, they won't be interested in this case.

~~snip

These are normal things that people do that when Brad does them is being made to sound like it is suspicious, maybe some things he did were and are suspicious, but there are many things that are not that he did that people still think are suspicious also.

Wearing 2 pairs of shoes to a store within a 30 minute period of time becomes suspicious when the first pair disappears into thin air.;)

Annie! please!

Hey lucky. I'm merely comparing posts, dynamics and activities. What is normal and what isn't . Whereas I truly, 1100% believe Danielle to be doing similar things - I'm merely pointing out that what is normal to ordinary folk, actions we ALL do, is acceptable.

However, following on from testimony, given the circumstances, BC's similar actions are the opposite of Danielle's. In other words, to me, his actions are *not* innocent.

Everybody sees the world differently, but it is amazing to me that someone, anyone, could look at the photographs of the house and believe that someone had spent hours cleaning that day, or that given the general state of the house someone had chosen to clean the floors in one area with a cleaning solution.

omg...I think he might have gotten the kid's McDonald's on the morning of Nancy's disappearance ...that explains the ketchup in the container on the table

I've seen the posts about jurors laughing etc. No conclusion I can draw from that except mere speculation. But here's my speculation. I would be concerned about that in any case, but particularly one involving a violent crime. If you are making the case of a horrible murder, what exactly is funny?

I feared in the early phase of the state's case that there was no clear narrative, no easy path to follow the story, and dead end witnesses, including the infamous water-addict.

They have the last couple of days presented the kind of case I'd hoped to see from the start. They spent a lot of time proving the relationship had been shattered and the couple were at a crossroads. Now that we are in the phase of seeing the heart of the state's case, I hope the laughter has stopped.

gritguy,
looking over your posts today, you are hereby elected Case President.
:congrats:

omg...I think he might have gotten the kid's McDonald's on the morning of Nancy's disappearance ...that explains the ketchup in the container on the table

Confession, but not to murder, that as a dad your two best friends for a quick kid's meal are the microwave and ketchup.

Everybody sees the world differently, but it is amazing to me that someone, anyone, could look at the photographs of the house and believe that someone had spent hours cleaning that day, or that given the general state of the house someone had chosen to clean the floors in one area with a cleaning solution.

No direct response to your above post....I just wanted to say that you are my "Post Hero" for the day...heck, month! Your opening post was the best!
:great: :takeabow: :tyou: :fireworks: :goldcrown: :applause:

Hope you get my point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members