State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! 'HOW ABOUT THAT, MR. FUNG!' :great: And David Rudolph in the Rae Carruth trial. and that female Durham prosecutor, what was her name, in the Michael Peterson trial.

Freda Black. "Mr. Peterson is a biaaaaaa-sex-uhl!"

No, he has a test plan from 2009 just no pictures.

Then we will have to wait until today's testimony of Mr. L comes out on WRAL..as that is not how I recal his testimony..He admitted no pictures and no notes IIRC..We can revisit this later..and will await the I told ya so's from you when we get that video..ok? :waitasec:

Is this trial courtroom actually in Cary or Raleigh?? are the jurors from Cary?..hummmm wonder how they took Mr. L's portrayal of Cary's folk and their dislike for eye sores..decrease property values etc??..In other words, calling Cary population snobs..at least that how I took his tone and comments??... :crazy:

The trial is actually in downtown Raleigh. The jurors are from all over Wake County I would think.
I took his thoughts about Cary the same way.
I do think cell towers are ugly and have seen a few pictures where large limbs, etc. were added to make them appear to be trees. However, I don't want to give up my cell phone so the ugly towers are just something that goes hand in hand.

Is that detective young sitting behind pros table with reddish-white :)great:) shirt on?

Is this trial courtroom actually in Cary or Raleigh?? are the jurors from Cary?..hummmm wonder how they took Mr. L's portrayal of Cary's folk and their dislike for eye sores..decrease property values etc??..In other words, calling Cary population snobs..at least that how I took his tone and comments??... :crazy:

It's in the courthouse in downtown Raleigh. Jurors will be from anywhere in Wake County. Could be someone on there from Cary. Most of us Cary people are used to being insulted since it's always ranked well in any given list regarding crime, education, property values, etc. It's pretty amusing. I'm not worried about my property values getting any lower due to Nancy's murder in our town. We know who did it....... wink, wink.

Freda Black. "Mr. Peterson is a biaaaaaa-sex-uhl!"

Yes, Freda Black! She was hysterical, wasn't she. she almost curled up her nose when questioning that military guy/gay guy who 'sold his services' advertised his services online. she didn't like him one little bit. I had people from all over the country and outside the country, asking me if everybody in N.C. was like Ms Black.

He violated a court order. Admitted it twice. Well alrighty then. NEXT.

This is the most entertaining testimony I've ever seen in my life!

Didn't this last witness, after stating the Cary resident didn't want the cell phone towers to affect their property values, go on to say how many towers Raleigh had and so it wasn't necessary to have more in Cary??? Something to that matter? That is why I took it as just a dig to the residents.....

Ok, this is getting a little uncomfortable. I am waiting for one of them to throw a punch.

Yes, Freda Black! She was hysterical, wasn't she. she almost curled up her nose when questioning that military guy/gay guy who 'sold his services' advertised his services online. she didn't like him one little bit. I had people from all over the country and outside the country, asking me if everybody in N.C. was like Ms Black.

My favorite Freda quote:

"FILTH! PURE -T- FILTH!!"

He violated a court order. Admitted it twice. Well alrighty then. NEXT.

The prosecutor suggested he violated protocol ... then the prosecutor started talking about a court order ... then it turned out the witness was late in returning a cell phone.

The prosecutor is trying to put words in his mouth ... as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member