State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thing is where I have an issue. If BC is guilty, he's brilliant. He somehow:

1) Killed NC without any evidence left in the home (and not to be graphic, but death is messy)
2) For a guy who did not care about a clean house, he became the world's best clean-up guy.
3) He somehow managed to make a call from the home to himself, but left no trace whatsoever of how he routed this call.
4) He went to the grocery store twice seeming completely cool and collected.
5) In spite of a neighborhood where everyone seemed nosy, and it being a weekend where people were up late/at a party, no one noticed him putting a body in the trunk and leaving young children in the middle of the night.
6) No one noticed him driving down a major road.
7) He removed the license plate so not to be traced...yet no one noticed a car without a license plate.
8) Again, no one saw BC furiously cleaning out the garage, removing and reattaching license plates
9) Now he was planting stuff on NC's mobile...even though he had no training or experience in mobile technology.
10) He was able to hand over the mobile immediately to LE, and magically predicted a detective would continually (10X!) put in the wrong code and wipe the phone.

It just doesn't pass the sniff test....

Yeah, I keep wondering who the accomplice might be.

Actually, I have enjoyed your wittiness tonight. You and JohnFear have made me laugh tonight.
I'm just punchy because I'm burned out with this thing. At this point, I'm ready to put Brad, Howie, Zell, the suspiciously thirsty guy from France, and Gary the bug man all in the same cell with nothing but a router and a FXO port and throw away the key.

I'm just punchy because I'm burned out with this thing. At this point, I'm ready to put Brad, Howie, Zell, the suspiciously thirsty guy from France, and Gary the bug man all in the same cell with nothing but a router and a FXO port and throw away the key.

Just give the key to JY. He will erase it for you.

I was in court today and at the very end of the day after the jury left and SH stepped down he went immediately over to the Rentz's and Krista Lister. They all hugged and seemed happy to have time together.

And when BC escapes leaving no trace that he was ever there, the rest, while admiring his work, will have a jolly laugh.

I like that idea...as long as they're all wearing jog bras.

When does Jason Young start?

Oh noooooo! I've never followed trials before. I began working from home in the Fall, and I need background noise. But the TV and radio distract me. So I started playing this trial on my home laptop while I'm working. And now I'm hooked.

I have a feeling I'll be on the JY trial like white on rice. But hopefully I won't lose sleep over that one. I think that one is fairly cut and dry.

What's bothering me on this trial is I'm really believing NC will never have justice.

An experiment for those who believe the Google Maps search evidence is valid. Run IE and go to maps.google.com. Use the mouse to drag the map. You should see the open hand cursor and the closed hand cursor during this process.

Now do a file search for closedhand* which should find the .cur file in your temporary internet files (TIF) directory. The full file name is usually closedhand_8_8.cur. In the same directory should be openhand_8_8.cur. Look at the file properties (click and hold the right mouse and select properties from the popup menu) for each file and observe the times when modified, accessed, etc.

Try to make all the times for each file be identical (the two files need not have the same time) . When you do, let me know how. And the prosecutors, too. Without tampering. We know how to do it that way.

I think these instructions are sufficient to show the environment and will work on most of your systems.

This kind of thing is where I have an issue. If BC is guilty, he's brilliant. He somehow:

1) Killed NC without any evidence left in the home (and not to be graphic, but death is messy)
2) For a guy who did not care about a clean house, he became the world's best clean-up guy.
3) He somehow managed to make a call from the home to himself, but left no trace whatsoever of how he routed this call.
4) He went to the grocery store twice seeming completely cool and collected.
5) In spite of a neighborhood where everyone seemed nosy, and it being a weekend where people were up late/at a party, no one noticed him putting a body in the trunk and leaving young children in the middle of the night.
6) No one noticed him driving down a major road.
7) He removed the license plate so not to be traced...yet no one noticed a car without a license plate.
8) Again, no one saw BC furiously cleaning out the garage, removing and reattaching license plates
9) Now he was planting stuff on NC's mobile...even though he had no training or experience in mobile technology.
10) He was able to hand over the mobile immediately to LE, and magically predicted a detective would continually (10X!) put in the wrong code and wipe the phone.

It just doesn't pass the sniff test....

And he made work related calls to voicemail and conferencing while doing all of this, yet didn't tell LE or anyone else because it was going to be an alibi at trial (unlike the HT alibi he did present).

An experiment for those who believe the Google Maps search evidence is valid. Run IE and go to maps.google.com. Use the mouse to drag the map. You should see the open hand cursor and the closed hand cursor during this process.

Now do a file search for closedhand* which should find the .cur file in your temporary internet files (TIF) directory. The full file name is usually closedhand_8_8.cur. In the same directory should be openhand_8_8.cur. Look at the file properties (click and hold the right mouse and select properties from the popup menu) for each file and observe the times when modified, accessed, etc.

Try to make all the times for each file be identical (the two files need not have the same time) . When you do, let me know how. And the prosecutors, too. Without tampering. We know how to do it that way.

I think these instructions are sufficient to show the environment and will work on most of your systems.

Completely agree! But the question is...will the jury be able to get online and see this in their deliberations?

I wonder if they'll try FullDisclosure's sports bra theory.

But they're not allowed to "independently investigatge"....does that count towards deliberations? Would they be allowed to have access to Google in deliberations?

When does Jason Young start?

Unlike like this one, where I was truly a fence sitter, I am going into that one completely biased. I don't think I will watch that one. Working and watching is just hard. Makes for long days.

I was in court today and at the very end of the day after the jury left and SH stepped down he went immediately over to the Rentz's and Krista Lister. They all hugged and seemed happy to have time together.

Thanks for telling us that. Makes me feel a bit better about SH, hearing that.

The state bar pretty much ignores the DA's office in Wake for some reason. I think Howard Cummings even told Kurtz to report him to the bar after the whole video snafu.

I think they are overrun with grievances and the DA's office is the last hornet's nest they want to stick a thumb in.

I listened to (and inadvertently recorded) an ADA telling a person in domestic violence court to not worry about the other party's lawyer. He was an unregistered sex offender and wouldn't be a problem.

I think the person (not ADA) was trying to indicate they would be caught in a lie on the stand by any lawyer, but I was like....huh? This is what we have going on here?

I was astounded at what I saw in the courtroom today with the witness asking the prosecutor questions and the prosecutor answering them. The back and forth, sans decorum, was right out of the comedy channel. I guess if that's what N.Carolina wants the world to see, so be it - court comedy at a murder trial.

I know they have the phone records because I remember a screen shot showing the text message numbers from Nancy's account for several months.

Not the text of the messags

Not any pictures (it has a camera)
(Are BB images GPS tagged? I know iPhone are.)

No calendar.

No browser history.

They don't have the forensic grade AT&T records

Or the recent cell tower histories.

Just a few things off the top of my head.

THIS is my nomination for post of the day...wonderful image!

Well, if they're going to ignore the court's rules, then I'd rather it be here than another site I can think of!! LOL. I just hope they are adhering to the rules!!

That other site has been having similar discussions as this one the last few days, though subject to its restricted hours and shorter format. The number of disruptive posts is way down there, too. It is obvious over there when court recesses for lunch and the end of the day and what appear to be some of NC's friends swoop in laughingly posting.

The posts here are much more detailed. The last few days have mostly been serious discussions of issues on a very civil basis. Particularly true for the weekend thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966