State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree with the "little interest in these witnesses" there were four out of how many? In each case the witnesses gave all of their information to the police. In each case they had nothing else to add. In each case they were upset that the police did not follow up. Why? Did they just want to know if their information had any relevance to the case? Why was there a need for a follow up when they had already given all the information that they had?

Generally, I agree with you. But I think that is what you will hear from the defense in close, IMO.

He made several jabs at the Cary residents......

What exactly did he say? I was tuning in and out. It was too brutal to watch / listen to. I heard him say something about Cary not wanting cell phone towers because they are not pleasing to the eye - and that Cary can ping to towers in Apex, Raleigh and Morrisville, so it is not necessary to have towers in Cary. Also something about wealthy Cary residents. What else?

But that would have wiped ONLY the SIM card. How did everything else get wiped out?

That's not what I understood from the testimony. I understood that he wiped the phone. Who wiped/destroyed the SIM card is still unexplained.

He followed procedures from a guy at AT&T a week after he spoke to him going by his memory of what the guy said. And he doesn't even know the guys name that gave him the instructions, so of course the defense can't confirm anything. I don't doubt that the SIM card was somehow destroyed somewhere in all that.

Based on what evidence?

Mcdreamy letter & testimony was of entering wrong password 10 times. However, it takes a total of 20 times to wipe both phone and sim, 10 for ea. I have my suspicions of who did the first 10. I don't trust the word of BC. He has been proven to be a liar.

Well the sim was not erased until after Sept 29, 2008 so BC did not erase the sim. CPD already testified that the erased the phone itself. So what do you think BC magically effected?

The two statements are from direct testimony in this trial.

In their world....which I can't relate to....where it is OK to have a best bud relationship with the man who slept with his wife, where does SH draw the line when helping out a friend whose wife is missing and who considers himself to be the CPD's only suspect?

How much did SH trust brad in his home? Did he lock down the computers? Was HM's computer locked down, or did brad access. If not locked down and password protected, HM loaned him the car.....just wondering...did she let brad go online?

Been wonderin' the same thing myself.

Wonder if LE ever considered SW'ing the ehhh..............friend's and fling's computers?

just curious
:innocent:
fran

But you have nothing to support that instead you have a lot of odd behavior by the CPD concerning this phone.

Levitan missed a chance for a good zinger today on cross,

BZ: was it (the phone) behind 3 wall locks in a safe at the Cary PD?!!! Well was is?!!

witness: (should have answered) no, it was actually in more "evidence friendly" location.

Looking at the circumstances that is what I believe is likely to occurred. It's JMO and no crazier than some of the ideas that I seen passed around here as fact.

Fair enough. I thought I had missed something.

Please go to minutes actually starts at 34 thru....but at 36 minutes of this link and Mr. L..says very clearly Sept 1st 2010 that it was NOT Nancy's phone....

Here's the link for your convenience``

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9495148/#/vid9495148

And as I posted above--please watch from 40:55 to the end, where he READS THROUGH HIS REPORT and clarifies that it was Nancy's phone. Forgive him for forgetting a detail of something almost a year ago... when so many of the prosecution's witnesses have forgotten details that never made it into a note or a report.

What exactly did he say? I was tuning in and out. It was too brutal to watch / listen to. I heard him say something about Cary not wanting cell phone towers because they are not pleasing to the eye - and that Cary can ping to towers in Apex, Raleigh and Morrisville, so it is not necessary to have towers in Cary. Also something about wealthy Cary residents. What else?[/QUOTE

Yes, words to that effect I suppose. I can't go back to listen to it either. General impression was he didn't like Cary folks IMO. It was not lost on me nor do I think it will be lost on the jurors. My son is a high school teacher and lives in Cary......right around the corner from where this occurred........he would find it hysterical if someone found him to be a snob because of his present address, as he sees himself as a struggling young professional.

And as I posted above--please watch from 40:55 to the end, where he READS THROUGH HIS REPORT and clarifies that it was Nancy's phone. Forgive him for forgetting a detail of something almost a year ago... when so many of the prosecution's witnesses have forgotten details that never made it into a note or a report.

The phone in the photographs was definitely not Nancy's phone. It was a demonstration to recreate the steps used by Det. Y when he said the phone was erased. They used a model the same as her's but it was not Nancy's phone in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap