State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing proven is that BC's cell phone received a 32 second call from 'home.' There is no proof a human picked up the phone and dialed that number at 6:40am from BC's house.

Until it can be proven that the phone was dialed in some other manner, which has not been able to be done, we have to assume a person dialed it, phones don't dial on their own without some intervention, usually a human pushing the buttons. I think NC called him.

So does BC. JP hasn't said where he was. He said he had his kids, not what he did with them or where he was with them. He doesn't remember. It wasn't a normal Saturday for him either. It was not the normal time his ex-wife went to work. The document has also not been authenticated. Not a very clear alibi if you ask me.
Then it would be up to the pros. or defense to verify. Has either done that?

Are all of the reasonable doubt posters really thinking that he could have gotten this lucky? or are you just saying that it can't be proven? Come on, tell the truth or shun the devil.

In all honesty, I am not sure if he did it or not. I guess most of me would lean towards him probably doing it, but I just don't feel that there is enough evidence to put someone in jail for the rest of their lives. I would need more substantial evidence to come back with a guilty verdict

OK, I did it one more time repeating approximately the same search he would have done. I'm sure the next response from Brad's team will be that he dragged first and then zoomed so it's totally different.

I did this with Win7 and IE8. I have a laptop with Vista, but it isn't healthy right now. I'm sure that folks on Brad's team will be convinced that the behavior is entirely different in Vista (it won't be). The tool I used does not show milliseconds. Feel free to find your own tool that does show ms and prove the experiment wrong with that. I'm done with it.

Here are the details on what I did:

First, you must understand that Windows Explorer does not show you the actual contents of the TIF. Instead it shows you something that is a blending of the source file on the Internet (the .cur in this case) and the temporary version on the local disk (the .bmp). The actual temporary files are treated as hidden files.

So, you need something other than Windows Explorer to see the raw file in TIF (unless you can find some combination of options that will cause Windows Explorer to show them, I couldn't).

I downloaded and installed a free program called FileLocator Lite. After installation, I ran that. It comes up with a main widow that is a search window. In the "File Name" field, I put "*hand*.bmp" and then clicked the arrow to start searching.

Once I found the two files, I clicked right and selected "Delete", but it wouldn't' let me delete them because IE was running. So, I closed IE and then deleted the files.

Then, I restarted IE. In IE, I went to www.google.com. I then clicked the left mouse button on "Maps" at the top. When I got to the Maps page, I put in "27518" and clicked "Search Maps" with the left mouse button. The hybrid satellite/roads map came up. Because I didn't have a prayer of finding Fielding Drive without zooming, I clicked the left mouse button on the "+" at the top of the slider at the left. I clicked a total of 4 times on the "+".

Once zoomed in at that level, I clicked and held the left mouse button and dragged the map to the left looking for Fielding Dr. I was panning mostly due east and thought I had gone too far without finding it. So, I released the mouse button for a couple of seconds to take a look and get my bearings. Then realized that I needed to go south. So, I again clicked the left mouse button and held it and started dragging the map downward until I saw Lily Atkins. Then I knew where I was, so I dragging some combination of left and down over until Fielding Dr was in the middle of the map.

I then went back to FileLocator Lite and repeated the search for "*hand*.bmp". Once the two files were found, I adjusted the columns to get all of the fields viewable.

I then screen captured the information. I copied that image and pasted it into a blank Powerpoint document. Because my username is in the directory path, I put a square over that part of both paths. I changed the color of the outline and the fill of the square to black. I then grouped the picture and the square. I then clicked right on the object and selected "Save as Picture". I picked JPEG for the format. I named the file "hands2.jpg".

I had to then mail the .jpg file from one e-mail account to the other to get it to the laptop that I wanted to post from. I attached the results below.

Enjoy.

Was this part of your test plan?

Did you see Top Chef Master last week? They had to cook them. Gross

No I did not. Have only seen that show once or twice ever.

Think of them somewhat like snails. How did they actually cook them on the show?

Family story is that as a toddler I ate a horn worm while I was out where they were handing/looping tobacco.

It is such a shame that this community was so loose and that give the defense so much leeway to insinuate reasonable doubt. Who have they shown that would have a motive? There was egrigious sex going on, but which one would have any reason to get rid of her? No one, but BC at this point. jmo
I'm confused...wasn't this the guy that went out and bought cleaning supplies in the middle of the night...and locked his kids passports in his car? I really do need to go back and find out what happened to that guy.

In all honesty, I am not sure if he did it or not. I guess most of me would lean towards him probably doing it, but I just don't feel that there is enough evidence to put someone in jail for the rest of their lives. I would need more substantial evidence to come back with a guilty verdict

Thanks for being honest.

Know what I think? I think the Cary LE sucks. I think they presented the DA with a crappy case. But I also think that he did it. There you are. jmo

OK, I did it one more time repeating approximately the same search he would have done. I'm sure the next response from Brad's team will be that he dragged first and then zoomed so it's totally different.

I did this with Win7 and IE8. I have a laptop with Vista, but it isn't healthy right now. I'm sure that folks on Brad's team will be convinced that the behavior is entirely different in Vista (it won't be). The tool I used does not show milliseconds. Feel free to find your own tool that does show ms and prove the experiment wrong with that. I'm done with it.

Here are the details on what I did:

First, you must understand that Windows Explorer does not show you the actual contents of the TIF. Instead it shows you something that is a blending of the source file on the Internet (the .cur in this case) and the temporary version on the local disk (the .bmp). The actual temporary files are treated as hidden files.

So, you need something other than Windows Explorer to see the raw file in TIF (unless you can find some combination of options that will cause Windows Explorer to show them, I couldn't).

I downloaded and installed a free program called FileLocator Lite. After installation, I ran that. It comes up with a main widow that is a search window. In the "File Name" field, I put "*hand*.bmp" and then clicked the arrow to start searching.

Once I found the two files, I clicked right and selected "Delete", but it wouldn't' let me delete them because IE was running. So, I closed IE and then deleted the files.

Then, I restarted IE. In IE, I went to www.google.com. I then clicked the left mouse button on "Maps" at the top. When I got to the Maps page, I put in "27518" and clicked "Search Maps" with the left mouse button. The hybrid satellite/roads map came up. Because I didn't have a prayer of finding Fielding Drive without zooming, I clicked the left mouse button on the "+" at the top of the slider at the left. I clicked a total of 4 times on the "+".

Once zoomed in at that level, I clicked and held the left mouse button and dragged the map to the left looking for Fielding Dr. I was panning mostly due east and thought I had gone too far without finding it. So, I released the mouse button for a couple of seconds to take a look and get my bearings. Then realized that I needed to go south. So, I again clicked the left mouse button and held it and started dragging the map downward until I saw Lily Atkins. Then I knew where I was, so I dragging some combination of left and down over until Fielding Dr was in the middle of the map.

I then went back to FileLocator Lite and repeated the search for "*hand*.bmp". Once the two files were found, I adjusted the columns to get all of the fields viewable.

I then screen captured the information. I copied that image and pasted it into a blank Powerpoint document. Because my username is in the directory path, I put a square over that part of both paths. I changed the color of the outline and the fill of the square to black. I then grouped the picture and the square. I then clicked right on the object and selected "Save as Picture". I picked JPEG for the format. I named the file "hands2.jpg".

I had to then mail the .jpg file from one e-mail account to the other to get it to the laptop that I wanted to post from. I attached the results below.

Enjoy.

Thanks for this. I believe your results probably match the results JW found because it is correct behavior for a Google search. However, my theory of tampering is that the search was on the computer from after the body was found and the timestamps were changed incorrectly. But that's just me.

But,he has alibi. If someone wants to prove he wasn't where he said he was, have at it.

His alibi is that he was looking after his children. Brad's alibi is that he was looking after his children. There's no difference.

Are all of the reasonable doubt posters really thinking that he could have gotten this lucky? or are you just saying that it can't be proven? Come on, tell the truth or shun the devil.

How did he get lucky? Lost his children, his job, his wife, his home, his livelihood and his freedom, if that is lucky I want none of it. I personally don't think the police looked for anyone else but him based on directions from the housewives.

So Sleuthsayer, you'd have us believe the CPD hacked your computer twice in one day??

What about the state of mind NC had with JP. They had phone calls, etc. Again, not trying to bash NC, but why is it okay for her to do it and not BC. I don't get it why he is deemed so awful at his indiscretions (and this one NOT being one of them, because noone has said anything happened with this woman), but NC is not. Very odd

Not to mention the text messages from "Her man" Brett.

No I did not. Have only seen that show once or twice ever.

Think of them somewhat like snails. How did they actually cook them on the show?

Family story is that as a toddler I ate a horn worm while I was out where they were handing/looping tobacco.

lmao, but the guy who used them had a blow torch next to his dish, because he was Indian and couldn;t kill them. It was up to the taster to cook or not to cook

Know what I think? I think the Cary LE sucks. I think they presented the DA with a crappy case. But I also think that he did it. There you are. jmo

You had me at "egregious sex going on" - that is a phrase you just don't hear often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member