State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cisco giving prosecution information regarding phone password and a chat log.

Please know that I am not putting Mrs. Cooper down, but I do think she would protect Bradley as much as she could, even if that includes being elusive about the ducks. She is not unlike other Mothers of the accused.

MOO

Quite equally, apparently, some would do what they could to convict BC even if that is pure speculation stated as evidence. Witness, the alleged destruction of ducks as part of the struggle which apparently was meritless.

If the state insists on including in its theories details that are not necessary but yet can be completely rebutted then they are creating circumstances for reasonable doubt beyond the core case they need to make.

No kidding. I'm wondering if there will be this much support and warnings concerning Cindy Anthony when Casey's trial begins?

O/T:
HA! I was just thinking this, gracielee! LDB does take a harsh tone with Cindy when it is needed.

Nah, there will be no support for that woman except from Joy Wray and the church friends.

MOO

if I remember correctly, the ducks were seen in the foyer before Nancy was murdered,
but were not seen afterwards.......missing ducks?????? Can someone help me out here?

Who testified about the ducks....and their whereabouts?

A Wooden duck wielded as a weapon in the strong grip of an ace tennis player taking a long arm swing at Nancy is not as likely to break as the hyoid bone. JMO

JA said she saw them on the 11th. That started the whole mess since pictures showed they weren't there on the 12th. She said it after seeing the pictures from the 12th.

I respectfully disagree with you here, gg. If she knew where those pieces of evidence were, and she agreed she was present for JA's testimony, she had a legal responsiblity to tell the defense lawyers where they were. I think that is the law, isn't it? Those items would have been consider evidence.

But weren't they at one of the lawyers' office? Why is it her responsibility to speak up and not the defense?

Just today?

No, I thought the JW cross was lame too. Many I have missed though, there could be quite a collection!

ETA: Mind still reeling over the c-x today that let MH state his alternate theory of how the autopsy showed a trail attack. Another classic.

Am I missing it, or did the police not have access to the home to look at anything they wanted before the ducks were tendered as part of a bartering payment?

Sorry, fellow BDI camp, but the ADA looked foolish IMO.

And you know what, that comes from too much speculation about stuff not necessary to directly support your narrative.

They had access, they just didn't look for them. I guess the missing ducks fit into their theory so much better.

Quite equally, apparently, some would do what they could to convict BC even if that is pure speculation stated as evidence. Witness, the alleged destruction of ducks as part of the struggle which apparently was meritless.

If the state insists on including in its theories details that are not necessary but yet can be completely rebutted then they are creating circumstances for reasonable doubt beyond the core case they need to make.

exactly.

Please know that I am not putting Mrs. Cooper down, but I do think she would protect Bradley as much as she could, even if that includes being elusive about the ducks. She is not unlike other Mothers of the accused.

MOO

I certainly don't blame her.

if I remember correctly, the ducks were seen in the foyer before Nancy was murdered,
but were not seen afterwards.......missing ducks?????? Can someone help me out here?

Who testified about the ducks....and their whereabouts?

Dont think does anything other than show that said ducks were last seen in the front foyer with sticks..and NOT seen after that date....the rest goes to all the speculations about where they were, how come they werent there and who knows why they got packed away by Bradley after that date last seen?...

The only thing that bothers me is that Kurtz didnt clear that up long ago!! As many said..It was NOT Mrs. Cooper's problem, but since she testified she told Kurtz..IT now come out that Kurtz was hiding certain things from prosecution.. and likely were LOL and giggling at witnesses and Prosecution for speculating they were ditched or thrown out with other items not found in that home?? Like two left jogging shoes????

No need to blame Ms. Cooper..I point to Kurtz et al for NOT correcting informations...

Just an aside??..I wonder if the sticks were packed away too??

info on the router

BC used router to connect to Cisco at 10pm 7/11

Am I crazy...but doesn't anyone think it's bit a little bit strange that ducks ended up in an attorney's office?

So you're saying the black duck was never in the foyer? Just the other two? Because she didn't say anything about the color, just that it wasn't THE same ducks.

ETA: I said early on in this, that I'll bet they were packed away, along with the sticks since NC was packing up the house to move and it turns out that is exactly what it was. Isn't it funny that JA - ONE PERSON stating that there were ducks there on the Friday before resulted in *proof* of a struggle in the foyer. In fact, I think even JA said she wasn't positive they were there on Friday, just that she noticed they weren't there when she went on Saturday.

She was shown the picture of the duck on the refrigerator. This was during cross. She said, "No, it wasn't like that. They were more color and the heads down." Or something like that.

Honestly, my mouth dropped open at that point. I could not believe he was actually pointing that out for the jury. WOW. What a moronic moment in this trial (and that has nothing at all to do with NC, BC, JA, DD, HM, or any other initials right now).

And if you think about it, it really did not make THE WITNESSES appear to be liars. It was CPD that kept going on about the ducks being evidence of a struggle. JA simply pointed out that she *thought* they were missing.

Honestly, my mouth dropped open at that point. I could not believe he was actually pointing that out for the jury. WOW. What a moronic moment in this trial (and that has nothing at all to do with NC, BC, JA, DD, HM, or any other initials right now).

He was trying to intimidate the witness, and in doing so pretty much admitted that the foundation of their case is false. Too bad the prosecutors aren't a little more polite.

Chris Fry gets a router log on July 11 at 10 PM which contains information regarding how defendant logged into Cisco via a 3825 Router used by the defendant - BC connected to Cisco network at 10 PM. They emailed the prosecution. Hope I am getting this right.

More information about the routers.

She was shown the picture of the duck on the refrigerator. This was during cross. She said, "No, it wasn't like that. They were more color and the heads down." Or something like that.

Right, but she was incorrect. (we now know)

I respectfully disagree with you here, gg. If she knew where those pieces of evidence were, and she agreed she was present for JA's testimony, she had a legal responsiblity to tell the defense lawyers where they were. I think that is the law, isn't it? Those items would have been consider evidence.

I do not think that is the law at all. Mrs. Cooper had no (legal) obligation on any of that.

Better, IMO, if JA had stuck to what she knew.

Cisco is giving information currently as late as yesterday and maybe even today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic