State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are the ducks right now? Do we get to see said ducks? Geez my head is spinning.

Ah, finally a true statement from the prosecution. The fact that they paraded all sorts of witnesses in front of the jury to suggest that the ducks were part of a struggle, when all along the ducks were in a box, makes the state witnesses look like a bunch of liars.

I hope that Becky Holt witnessed this and replaces HC as an assistant for the JY trial. That was the most absured thing I've ever witnessed in a trial.

Did Coomings really question why she didn't tell the prosecution?

It was pertinent evidence, discovery matter, and she didn't tell anybody where they were when she knew all along? Of course that matters. Did you not catch all the references to the blow poke in the Michael Peterson case?

I am waiting for him to say:

Don't concern yourselves with websleuths.com. The prosecutors WILL find you.

My parents both did until about a year ago.

Us Canadians refer to this as "Pay as You Go" cell phone..and yes I have one like that too (for 6 years)/ and yes I dont use it at all unless for emergency when on the road...So understand just what she was referring to completely.

Pay As You Go Plan vary from buying phone cards with minutes, or calling provider to add minutes, or like myself I have auto addition each month..$10-20-and upwards ...

It was pertinent evidence, discovery matter, and she didn't tell anybody where they were when she knew all along? Of course that matters. Did you not catch all the references to the blow poke in the Michael Peterson case?

She did tell someone. She told Brad's lawyer.

Okay, it just got worse. This is comical. He just pointed out his own witnesses look like liars now.

That, imo, was a seminar on exactly the wrong way to do a cross. just surrender the fact that the ducks were ok and not damaged in the struggle. the fact you put yourself on a limb about them, ADA, is not this lady's fault.

She did tell someone. She told Brad's lawyer.
Brad's lawyer should have already known...weren't the ducks in her office?

This is the funniest thing ever to type.

The thing someone needs to remind Cummings of is when defense showed JA the picture of the duck from the fridge, she said "no, that's not it". So had she *already* lied about it then?

Way to point out that your own theory is no long valid Cummings. You ought to shut up before this gets worse.

Yep. He pretty much admitted that the prosecution theory has a huge black hole.

if I remember correctly, the ducks were seen in the foyer before Nancy was murdered,
but were not seen afterwards.......missing ducks?????? Can someone help me out here?

Who testified about the ducks....and their whereabouts?

A Wooden duck wielded as a weapon in the strong grip of an ace tennis player taking a long arm swing at Nancy is not as likely to break as the hyoid bone. JMO

That creates quite an issue for the jury to consider. But all the defense needs is reasonable doubt... things are starting to get interesting.

Ignore if you don't feel like answering. But how was BC as a roommate? Was he a slob? Did he ever clean up? I know he was single so he would have done his own laundry, but just curious if he was generally a slob.

damn, I hate this off-camera stuff. I wanna know what they're talking about now without the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee