State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NC jewelery: Had to hid it under a sweater in the drawer b/c too many people were driving by on the street.

:waitasec: Did I hear that testimony correctly???

The sticks and ducks probably were there when JA was in the house on the 11th.

JMO

So along with all of the other activities that he did on the 12th, he had the time to pack up the ducks in boxes? And the point of that would have been? :waitasec:

Haven't had time to follow the testimony today, but if the ducks and stick have been explained, and if Nancy told someone she was going running that morning, that is the kind of evidence makes me reconsider guilt.

Haven't had time to follow the testimony today, but if the ducks and stick have been explained, and if Nancy told someone she was going running that morning, that is the kind of evidence makes me reconsider guilt.

yes and yes.

So along with all of the other activities that he did on the 12th, he had the time to pack up the ducks in boxes? And the point of that would have been? :waitasec:

I guess the theory has now magically changed from dumping them during the 'search' to packing them in boxes.

questioning the dark duck on the fridge, and when was it joined with the two less dark ducks. good grief.

Actually, IMO, most of the remarks I've heard and read were geared towards 'nancy's' spending. That nancy spent poor brad's money and what was the poor man to do but put *her* on a budget. Not too much about brad's spending habits nor putting himself on a budget. Brad appeared to own designer clothes, probably more than nancy. After all, brad had to go out and purchase something for nancy to wear to job interviews. Obviously she didn't own anything appropriate in her wardrobe to interview in. I don't recall seeing any photos of nancy dressed in anything but sports wear.

ARE You Serious. I have seen nothing of the sort. I think everyone agrees that they both spent too much money. I have seen lots of pictures of nancy dressed up. I just think the bulk of her time being a sahm was spent in "sports wear". He stopped doing iron man which leads me to belive he put everyone on a budget.

Judge is confused once again...needs clarification for himself disguised as clarification for the courtroom: "Was there 4 ducks?"

didn't they show pictures of the frig (kitchen) earlier in this trial? anyone see the duck on the frig then?

Just to be clear on the second part. A person that met NC on the 11th had a conversation with her that night. In his police interview, he told the detective that NC told him that she was going jogging the morning of the 12th. He said in the interview (they played the interview) that he asked her questions about it and he thought it was odd that she was going the next morning. But it was a conversation. Then, when he got home and told his wife about the interview, she told him that she didn't remember him mentioning that conversation. That caused him to rethink this so he called to make a different statement. Then he went down and said maybe he was mistaken about the conversation about jogging and that maybe he got that idea because he heard on the news that BC said she went jogging that morning. But again, he had specific details of that conversation and how it made him feel during his first interview. And during the 2nd interview, he is 100% sure of everything else he said except the part where she told him about her plans to jog the next morning.

JA said she knew the ducks and commented on them. But the police photos showed no ducks, no sticks.

Or Nancy packed them up.

Advised? Nancy lived there for years. I think she could have figured that much out for herself.

THO I cant link to proof of this, but I dont think that option was even available before Nancy moved everything down to US..and unfortunately no one else thought of it on her behalf...no need to be testy..I recall from testimony felt she couldnt get any bank account in USA..It comes down to her belief and she cant testify as to what she knew back then...:maddening:

So the household furnishings and brad's car were given to the lawyers? Wasn't this the same sort of thing that happened in the Laci Peterson case? Except her mother was it, worked to get 1/2 of the estate for Laci's heirs? Mrs. Coooper is staying with Ms. Sandlin. Lot's of new info here. So does she have the bear painting too?

OMG the furnishings of Nancy and Brad's home were given to Brads lawyers to pay for HIS defence...DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member