State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this go to inept police work? Since JA said they were missing and here they are.

I just think it shows that the ducks were not where JA had usually seen them.

Brad could have possibly put the ducks and the sticks away IF he were cleaning the foyer after a struggle. IDK.

JMO

So Ms. Cooper was able to open a bank acct, no problem with RBC.

it's likely that NC didn't know she was able to open one. she probably didn't check enough places.

I'm not American but I have an American bank account :)

And we have a conversation that she actually did plan on going jogging that was later recanted because he imagined they had that conversation after hearing about jogging on TV despite having pretty clear details of the conversation.

I don't know about this whole case. Each day of testimony gives me more doubt about his guilt.

Why is Mrs. Cooper allowed to keep walking to the jury to show pictures? All the other pictures were shown on the screen?

Lots of witnesses have shown pictures to the jury in person. It's standard. More personal than a big screen.

Brad could have possibly put the ducks and the sticks away IF he were cleaning the foyer after a struggle.

or...

Brad could have possibly put the ducks and the sticks away IF he were cleaning the foyer.

Why is Mrs. Cooper allowed to keep walking to the jury to show pictures? All the other pictures were shown on the screen?

I guess Brad and co. think if mom is seen as sympathetic by the jury.......Brad will be seen as a nice guy? :waitasec:

I just think it shows that the ducks were not where JA had usually seen them.

Brad could have possibly put the ducks and the sticks away IF he were cleaning the foyer after a struggle. IDK.

JMO

You think he took time to pack boxes on Saturday?

Sorry, not buying this cell phone testimony!

Who has a $10 a month plan... :waitasec:

The sticks and ducks probably were there when JA was in the house on the 11th.

JMO

Lots of witnesses have shown pictures to the jury in person. It's standard. More personal than a big screen.

In this case? Who? I can't recall any other photos taken to the jury box by a witness? We never even got to see these photos.

Sorry, not buying this cell phone testimony!

Who has a $10 a month plan... :waitasec:

I used to with Sprint. It was basically for emergency only. Had like 50 minutes a month or so. Now I use a tracfone because it is even cheaper.

Necklace was just splayed out on a table in the foyer?

You think he took time to pack boxes on Saturday?

IDK what is going on with your posts because I had tried to qoute your other one and couldn't.

In answer to your question; yes, I do think BC packed them away.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member