State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MH testify at the custody hearing?

I believe he did Amster, as IIRC he said something about questions from AS regarding the phone useage....Maybe somebody could clearify for sure..I am really questioning myself these days given all the Initial references to peeps, and so many initials be similar or same..Yikes...Is it "Miller Time" yet?? :floorlaugh:

Maybe the police simply asked him if he posted on this site and he gave them his user name.

When I first heard of it (about 3 years ago), it really creeped me out. I think we have to be very careful about what we say and the tone that we use in forums. After 911, rules for obtaining information about computer and phone use became relaxed, so a search warrant was no longer needed to access that information.

People that post on forums while at work could lose their jobs, their reputations could be damaged ... all sorts of things can happen.

Well, I don't think I have anything to worry about there. But it still sends shivers down my spine!:crazy:

Can somebody just catch me up on the same sex couple he just outed on the stand? I missed it and it's making me internally upset.

bbm
It was gossip Re: Diana.
After her marriage ended, it was a mere rumur

jmo

I've heard of this sort of things happening before. As far as I could figure out, police were monitoring forum comments and zeroed in on a couple that had "too much information". The IP address was obtained, and traced back to a computer. That person was then identified.

That's one way and lots of other ways they could have known that as well. Even from MH himself from the February visit. Or from the forum. Or from someone he told he posted here. Etc.

one--when Mrs. Hiller was asked if Nancy jogged w/ her cell phone she replied, "the only think I have ever seen her jog with is a stroller"...that strikes me as a bizarre reply???

two--Mrs. Cooper was contacted in Hong Kong and told Nancy disappeared and she and her husband immediately make plans to come to Raleigh but never called Brad or tried to talk w/ him. I can understand being rushed to make plans and get to NC but you would think once they got to Canada they would have at least called him. that's just weird.

I believe he did Amster, as IIRC he said something about questions from AS regarding the phone useage....Maybe somebody could clearify for sure..I am really questioning myself these days given all the Initial references to peeps, and so many initials be similar or same..Yikes...Is it "Miller Time" yet?? :floorlaugh:

LOL...thanks! :needdrink:

one--when Mrs. Hiller was asked if Nancy jogged w/ her cell phone she replied, "the only think I have ever seen her jog with is a stroller"...that strikes me as a bizarre reply???

two--Mrs. Cooper was contacted in Hong Kong and told Nancy disappeared and she and her husband immediately make plans to come to Raleigh but never called Brad or tried to talk w/ him. I can understand being rushed to make plans and get to NC but you would think once they got to Canada they would have at least called him. that's just weird.

Very, very weird

I respectfully ask that criticism of Mrs. Cooper is kept to a minimum. She is a victim family member, just like any of the Rentz's that testified. No one was slamming Donna's testimony, please be respectful of Carol as well.

Since we've talked about pet peeves now and then ... fewer boxes, not "less boxes".

Here come the ducks!

ETA: I knew I saw one on the refrigerator!

Can someone please tell me why there was painting going on? Was it because of LE searching?

Do you think the state is going to pass on cross the same way the defense passed on cross for Ms. Rentz?

So those pesky ducks were in the house the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!