State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be reluctant to tell as well. I did once, accidently. Actually I was a young twenty something, I was at a party and had too much to drink. I was telling another friend about the infidelity in my "drunken whisper" and the wife being cheated on overheard. She confronted her husband, he denied it, she believed him and I was the enemy. She was very cool to me after that and eventually we just drifted apart I was not proud of myself at all.

That's kind of why I stated I'd tell my friend, 'in a sincere manner'. Not that you weren't *sincere*, but it wouldn't be at a party or anything. It would be alone, and start out something like 'you know I love you, and you know I'd never say or do anything to hurt you'....... and go on from there.

I'm curious, and don't expect an answer to this, but I'm betting if the cheater was female, you'd have told. I do detect a bit of a double standard when it comes to male behavior vs. female behavior.

I'll answer. I wouldn't have shared a dorm room with a female. State doesn't allow that. Also, I was not friends with this guy. We were friendly as roommates, but I couldn't tell you his last name right now. I've never spoken to him since the end of that semester. I've spoken to my friend that was being cheated on plenty of times over the past 16 years....sent her a facebook message last week. Also, I had a wife that cheated on me. It was devastating. I have never cheated on anyone I've been with. It's not in my character to do so (at least through 39 years, 9 months of life).

Thank you for clearing that up. I thought he could use the call manager to initiate a call after x minutes or so too. Is that not correct?

Yes I do think PG mentioned that. Honestly I was hoping to hear more about that because there is something specifically with those calls that raised my interest.

TY everybody for clearing up my vision of who this women's husband was..As I said, the initials are really in truly getting me confused....

BUT I guess, Nancy just didnt feel comfortable being totally open with her..as it is obvious the fact of credit card and bank accounts was not shared with her..

That's kind of why I stated I'd tell my friend, 'in a sincere manner'. Not that you weren't *sincere*, but it wouldn't be at a party or anything. It would be alone, and start out something like 'you know I love you, and you know I'd never say or do anything to hurt you'....... and go on from there.
It would not have mattered in this case. The guy was a serial cheater and that continued long after this incident. I believe that she knew but didn't want to have to acknowledge it. It was a bunch of one night stands with strangers so I think she just looked the other way.

ATTENTION!

I have again had to go through and delete posts and <mod snip> others.

I realize we're all adults here, but please keep the language clean. Although we're all adults, there are, as well as registered members, MANY non members who read our forums. We don't want to insult those who find some words offensive when used in a certain way.

The job of the defense is to cause reasonable doubt. They have already put forth that there was a conspiracy by NC's friends, or LE, to frame or accuse or have arrested the husband BC. It's ok, IMHO, to discuss this scenario, based on testimony already given, but please keep specific friends of NC's out of it, like saying something like, 'I think ** has much more to do with this.' These are NC's friends who have put themselves out there for their friend, who is no longer here to speak for herself. Attacking them or insinuating they had anything to do with NC's murder is out of line, as we are a 'victim friendly' site.

Once again, this is a very emotional case, as are most murder investigations and trials. AGAIN, please respect other's opinions, whether they agree with you or not.

If you have any questions, you may contact either me or any other mod by pm.

Thank you,
fran

This thing with the juror worrying about getting fired continues to add to the weirdness of this trial. Is this a frequent issue with long running trials and jurors. Like I asked before, I thought there was some sort of law against that.

Everyone else just said wine. She was the first that I have heard to specify red wine. Brad claimed Nancy spilled wine on her dress but no one else at the party noticed.

I thought she'd spilled something on her dress but it wasn't as obvious as red wine. I might have missed it though.

It would not have mattered in this case. The guy was a serial cheater and that continued long after this incident. I believe that she knew but didn't want to have to acknowledge it. It was a bunch of one night stands with strangers so I think she just looked the other way.

How many other people did BC have affairs with other than HM? I came in kinda late to this trial and haven't seen all the early testimony yet.

didn't the coroner find a red liquid in her stomach contents? or am I hallucinating?

TY everybody for clearing up my vision of who this women's husband was..As I said, the initials are really in truly getting me confused....

At the end of yesterday LyLo, I found myself confused about the initials, the people, the testimonies we have heard, the lack of evidence, and many other issues in this case. So I decided I was going to just sit back today and listen, not post much, and see how I feel at the end of today's testimony. I am hoping for either stronger evidence that Brad did it....or evidence of some sort that he didn't--something hard, irrefutable, that hits me square between the eyes.

This thing with the juror worrying about getting fired continues to add to the weirdness of this trial. Is this a frequent issue with long running trials and jurors. Like I asked before, I thought there was some sort of law against that.

There is. She's probably just sick of being there as I imagine most of them are.

To connect directly to the router to place a call he would need to be in close proximity to the router so not on his way to HT.

To initiate the call remotely he would have had to have some sort of network connection to the router so there would be a data trail on the cell provider network, as well as the TWC data network.

The other option would be if he was in close enough proximity to the house to use his own wireless network to connect then deleted the trail there.

Thank you. It seems we've been going around in circles with all of this but I had it clear in my mind that there HAD to be some evidence on a log file so I was puzzled about the direct connection to the router.

How many other people did BC have affairs with other than HM? I came in kinda late to this trial and haven't seen all the early testimony yet.

That had to do with a side comment I made. It was someone that I know, not Brad.

That's been testified to or evidenced? No others since he and NC had been married, just HM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds