State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many other people did BC have affairs with other than HM? I came in kinda late to this trial and haven't seen all the early testimony yet.

It's the only confirmed one during their marriage (confirmed meaning we have testimony about the affair).

A $1,000 dollar coffee maker and we are wondering why they were in financial trouble. What coffee maker costs $1,000? Why would you need one that expensive. What kind of coffee does it make different than my $12.00 one?

I'll answer. I wouldn't have shared a dorm room with a female. State doesn't allow that. Also, I was not friends with this guy. We were friendly as roommates, but I couldn't tell you his last name right now. I've never spoken to him since the end of that semester. I've spoken to my friend that was being cheated on plenty of times over the past 16 years....sent her a facebook message last week. Also, I had a wife that cheated on me. It was devastating. I have never cheated on anyone I've been with. It's not in my character to do so (at least through 39 years, 9 months of life).

I'm sorry you had a wife who cheated on you. Truly, my meaning wasn't like that. It was the attitude we all experience, that 'boys will be boys' more so in the cheating dept. But that women who cheat are always referred to in really deroggatory terms. Especially since the female in your situation really was your friend. Me, I'd have had to tell my friend because I wouldn't want her to find out in some other manner. And I wouldn't want her to think/know that I knew this thing that would be hurtful to her and I didn't try to help. JMO. As for 'sharing the dorm room', me, I'd have said 'hey, you do what you want to do, but this is my friend, and I'm going to tell her what you are doing.' 'You want to scr*w around, fine, that's your business, but don't do it with MY friends.'

A $1,000 dollar coffee maker and we are wondering why they were in financial trouble. What coffee maker costs $1,000? Why would you need one that expensive. What kind of coffee does it make different than my $12.00 one?

Maybe this is why NC didn't share with some friends (aware of the Coopers spending habits) that she was put on a restricted budget. The friends closest to the Cooper's might have thought it made sense, so no sympathy to be had.

We have one, due to my husband. He often travels to Europe and Asia, and loves their coffees there. It's really difficult to find them made the same way here, even in high-end coffee shops.

So I bought him one for Christmas. The price tag about killed me, and I really don't understand how picky he is about his coffee. But he uses that thing all the time. :)

Not a log on the computer or on Cisco IT. The computer and Cisco IT were not involved. The configuration and the log would be on the router in the house that was there at least through the Spring, but can't be found.

Really??? Care to explain how you configure a router without a computer?? The router is not an intelligent device, it has no monitor or keyboard. In order for you to initiate call manager to do anything via the router, a computer/server must issue the commands.

Those commands have not been found on any computer. Where is the computer/server????

Everyone else just said wine. She was the first that I have heard to specify red wine. Brad claimed Nancy spilled wine on her dress but no one else at the party noticed.

I want to say it was Krista that specified 'nancy drinking red wine'. I think that's where I heard it before, because I remembered thinking 'red wine would certainly leave it's mark'.

I believe we all have agreed he had a router/FXO in his house earlier in the year. But there is no evidence he had it in July. He removed the system in April

I guess that we have evidence that he returned this gear to Cisco? I must have missed this in the deposition or any testimony.

I want to say it was Krista that specified 'nancy drinking red wine'. I think that's where I heard it before, because I remembered thinking 'red wine would certainly leave it's mark'.

Yeah, I just meant someone who was actually at the party.

"yeah, I was really interested in the ribs". Sounds like every man I know, at our cookouts, they all hover over the ribs and offer their on critiques on the best way to cook them.

If I was a juror listening to all of this for so long, I might try to get out of it, too.

I guess that we have evidence that he returned this gear to Cisco? I must have missed this in the deposition or any testimony.

No. But again, we have no evidence that the CPD even went to Cisco to see if it was accounted for. Shouldn't that have been part of the prosecutions case since they are alleging he used one to spoof a call but didn't find one at the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee