State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he was replacing the home wireless phone that his kids broke.
His kids were to use a Cisco number for home calls?
To me it is clear this was for use on the home phone line.

No he didn't. He said he wanted to test new wireless sip phones at his house.

What I'm trying to say is that this isn't even close to badgering. How BOZ crossed JW was closer, though I've seen way worse behavior by an attorney in the courtroom before.

I can't stand the defense atty. He's trying too hard to destroy everyone in order to save his client. Like I said, there is no doubt in my mind that Brad killed Nancy.

This guy has such poor memory, it is better to ask him again. See what he says today. I doubt a conspiracy, but it sure is strange how many stories these guys have had.

I have no doubt DD persuaded him to change his story. His details were very, very specific. NC told him she was going jogging the next morning.

This type of stuff proves the neighborhood pressure to keep the story straight. These people were way too involved and the police should not allow a victim's friends to run a murder investigation - but they did.

I can't stand the defense atty. He's trying too hard to destroy everyone in order to save his client. Like I said, there is no doubt in my mind that Brad killed Nancy.

Saving his client is a pretty big part of his job.

The only thing that trips him up is he didn't say that jogging mention in passing in the first interview, he said he had a conversation with her about it. Did he actually imagine a conversation he never had with her about this subject when he told it the first time?

Oh no. I think they did have a conversation about her jogging. I think when he saw the news reports about her going jogging he thought, "how could she have gone jogging so early after being out so late?" and that became part of his memory of the night. When his wife said, "You never mentioned that to me when you told me about that night." I think he is being completely honest.

Why would you not expect to see it on a log? You know it was on the TWC bill, right?

Not a log on the computer or on Cisco IT. The computer and Cisco IT were not involved. The configuration and the log would be on the router in the house that was there at least through the Spring, but can't be found.

This questioning shows clearly their desire to "win" versus getting to the truth.

This guy has such poor memory, it is better to ask him again. See what he says today. I doubt a conspiracy, but it sure is strange how many stories these guys have had.

No he doesn't...even today, he is 100% certain about everything else in his original statement except his conversation with NC about jogging.

brad is getting an aggressive defense....no doubt about that. aggressive to the point of claiming there are no honest state's witnesses what so ever in this trial. That is blind faith in the defendant IMO aggressive defense to the extent of expecting all the state's witnesses to perjure themselves under oath. Wierd supposition......house of cards.
IMO

Not a log on the computer or on Cisco IT. The computer and Cisco IT were not involved. The configuration and the log would be on the router in the house that was there at least through the Spring, but can't be found.

Okay, you are the only one I have heard this from - that there should be no trace whatsoever of this call except for from the router. Others will have to back up what you are suggesting because it doesn't make sense to me.

Oh no. I think they did have a conversation about her jogging. I think when he saw the news reports about her going jogging he thought, "how could she have gone jogging so early after being out so late?" and that became part of his memory of the night. When his wife said, "You never mentioned that to me when you told me about that night." I think he is being completely honest.

You're probably right, but that doesn't mean she didn't say she was going jogging the next day.

No he didn't. He said he wanted to test new wireless sip phones at his house.

He said the kids broke their home wireless phone, so he thought it would be a good chance to test the new sip phones he could get via cisco, instead of having to buy a new system for the house. 12:06pm in the deposition.

He said the kids broke their home wireless phone, so he thought it would be a good chance to test the new sip phones he could get via cisco, instead of having to buy a new system for the house. 12:06pm in the deposition.

The kids BROKE the phone, not that the phone was installed for the kids to use. Didn't he say they dropped it in the toilet or something?

But that doesn't make sense. He even said in his interview that he thought it was strange that she was going jogging in the morning (strange might not be the word he used). So he processed what she said and had internal dialog with himself about it. Again, this was a 2 way conversation about her jogging plans. It wasn't him listening and later imagining what she said. He asked her questions about it in response.

Did Mr. Lopez leave at 11 PM and NC stayed at the party until 12:30 AM - lots of time to change her mind even if that conversation did happen.

I have no doubt DD persuaded him to change his story. His details were very, very specific. NC told him she was going jogging the next morning.

This type of stuff proves the neighborhood pressure to keep the story straight. These people were way too involved and the police should not allow a victim's friends to run a murder investigation - but they did.

I find it a little humorous that those friends envisioned themselves (according to testimony) as something akin to 'desperate housewives'. There are some similarities: adultery galore, changing partners, neighborhood politics/dynamics. What I find ironic though is that the most important element is missing: that the obvious culprit is not the actual culprit. JP being the culprit should fit right in with that self-styled emulation.

brad is getting an aggressive defense....no doubt about that. aggressive to the point of claiming there are no honest state's witnesses what so ever in this trial. That is blind faith in the defendant IMO aggressive defense to the extent of expecting all the state's witnesses to perjure themselves under oath. Wierd supposition......house of cards.
IMO

That is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members