State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but he said, "I thought it was strange that she would want to go jogging because it was so late"

Later he said the jogging conversation took place, "in the middle of the evening".

That doesn't make sense that he would think about her going running because they were up so late because at the time of the jogging conversation, it was not late. That sounds more like something that would have occured to him after he heard the news about her being missing. It sure sounds like a memory to me that was mixed in with his thoughts on seeing the initial news. Once his wife said, "You never mentioned that back in July" it would have dawned on him that he hadn't been accurate.

that might be late to him. Midnight is early to me, but there are people on here in bed by 10.

Q: did you ever know NC to run the next morning after being up late at a party and drinking?
witness: yes

Brad said in his deposition he called and left a message for MH.

No, not in that scenario. The record there would be on the router only (except for the record of the call going through TWC and on the cell phone).

I guess what I'm asking is - Is it free to set up a call manager? Is it something anyone could do? Why would there be no sign of it on the computer that set it up?

This witness is completely contradicting the 'proofed and packaged' affadavit crew...

Amazing that this woman was a close friend and NC didn't tell her ANYTHING about being afraid at night and sleeping with the girls and the door locked because she feared BC. Didn't ever say anything bad about BC to this woman. I find this totally unbelievable. JMO

The prosecution has a different burden here than the defense. The prosecution is supposed to be in search of the truth, regardless where it leads. If they are simply trying to win at this point instead of getting to the truth, then they are not doing their job. The truth may very well be that BC did this, but I am just commenting on your post.

This is true. But (and I am not saying you are saying this) once convinced they have the right guy and he is on trial they are not obligated to wake up everyday and question each piece of evidence. They are there to win, b/c in their estimation they have the right guy. Now, if they found out something that proved BC innocent they have an obligation to reveal it. If Kurtz finds something proving BC guilty, he is not obligated to reveal it.

wow...really great friend! Knew about dear Brads affair for a year and didn't tell Nancy!!!

Amazing that this woman was a close friend and NC didn't tell her ANYTHING about being afraid at night and sleeping with the girls and the door locked because she feared BC. Didn't ever say anything bad about BC to this woman. I find this totally unbelievable. JMO

At this point it comes down to which friend do you believe. Which one has an agenda to lie about certain facts?

Can't be found? There is absolutely no evidence that they even looked for that router. One wasn't found in his house...but the prosecution did not bring in someone from Cisco to say the router purchased in January wasn't at Cisco either. So "can't be found now" is a bit misleading, don't you think?

Maybe. It was the defense that made a point to show there was no router with an fxo in the house. If the router was removed in the Spring, it's too bad they can't independently demonstrate that. If the router was moved in July, it's too bad that the prosecution can't show that.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the VPN business records that are being presented as rebuttal. Perhaps they can show a trail of when the router was present in the home.

This is establishing that NC did not tell the "old" friends that. They knew them both for a long time and would never have believed it. For example, she didn't even tell DD that.

She told her "new" friends - JA, HP, the domestic abuse woman (can't remember her name).

To me, it shows it was pretty obviously made up to help her custody/divorce case.

wow...really great friend! Knew about dear Brads affair for a year and didn't tell Nancy!!!

Betrayal....not true friend. How could a true friend hold this information from Nancy?

I guess what I'm asking is - Is it free to set up a call manager? Is it something anyone could do? Why would there be no sign of it on the computer that set it up?

From my understanding during earlier discussions, the call manager can reside on the router. I doubt it is free for anyone to do, but BC would have access to the software (much like I have access to the software for our sip server). I questioned about signs on the computer since I thought the call manager would have to reside on a computer. I was told it can reside on the router itself. I asked if he would have to ssh (secure telnet) into it to provision it since that could leave logs on the PC and was told you could connect a keyboard and monitor directly to the router to provision it. So it is possible to do that without the benefit of a PC.

Maybe. It was the defense that made a point to show there was no router with an fxo in the house. If the router was removed in the Spring, it's too bad they can't independently demonstrate that. If the router was moved in July, it's too bad that the prosecution can't show that.

I'm looking forward to hearing about the VPN business records that are being presented as rebuttal. Perhaps they can show a trail of when the router was present in the home.

Well, they kinda had to. Otherwise your left with the jury thinking that he had everything he needed to do it.

And this woman didn't tell her close friend about BC's indiscretion. Doesn't sound like they were that close, imo.

brad is getting an aggressive defense....no doubt about that. aggressive to the point of claiming there are no honest state's witnesses what so ever in this trial. That is blind faith in the defendant IMO aggressive defense to the extent of expecting all the state's witnesses to perjure themselves under oath. Wierd supposition......house of cards.
IMO

That was actually a defense witness.

I hope they can show that. That would be great evidence in this case and would clear up the issue of the phone call and put me firmly on the guilty side.

So record of the call manager he would have needed to set up should have been found either on the computer or billing records, right?

Call Manager is a piece of software that would have been installed on the router in January/February when BC was setting up the wireless SIP phones to use on the home line. That the phones were working, shows that Call Manager was running at that time.

If I had heard some rumor of an affair involving a friend's husband, I'd stay out of it too. I consider myself a good friend, but I'm not about spreading gossip, and I certainly wouldn't intentionally cause friction in a friend's marriage due to a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori