State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the jury asking to speed things up, I don't see how JG let's them start bringing new stuff in. He could totally lose them and have a mistrial.

But that's BS! Just because they're complaining, the defendant still needs to have a fair trial.

But that's BS! Just because they're complaining, the defendant still needs to have a fair trial.

He was talking about JG not allowing the new testimony found at Cisco for the prosecution.

no changes on the cursor files, which is not right

dates should change as cursors are used at different times

I think he was saying the "last used" date/time was the same as the original creation date/time

I agree. He already ruled on the expert that is giving his offer of proof right now. I was talking about the 2 witnesses the state wanted to add.

witness: the identical timestamps in google map files are impossible.

I agree. He already ruled on the expert that is giving his offer of proof right now. I was talking about the 2 witnesses the state wanted to add. He can't tell the D to stop their case now if they still have evidence to present.

files are not good files because watermarks were deleted/tampered with

I just had a WS-blackout... anyone else?

btw I like this witness :)

Yes, intermittent connection

"The Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community database has encountered a problem."

witness just stated files were TAMPERED with (watermark evidence from deleted google maps cookie)

Did Internet Explorer support inPrivate browsing in 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo