State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was testimony that Nancy didn't wear her wedding rings, and they were being redesigned at a jewelry store?

There's something on her finger, some kind of ring or shadow. The shots are awful.

This is what I don't get. LE was so inept that they didn't even know to turn off the computer, yet some people think they were intelligent enough to plant a file on it.

What sneaky tactics are you talking about? The witness today testified that JWs expertise would involve analyzing these exact files. JW should have been allowed to testify about them.

Oh, and if the wrong person is convicted, that isn't Justice for Nancy.

IMO, I think most of us here *know* who killed nancy cooper. Now whether or not he is convicted of it, can't say for sure. But I think those of us who acknowledge the motive, means and opportunity, and the fact that this wasn't a crime of robbery, it wasn't a crime of rape, it was a crime of HATE. And nobody hated nancy cooper more than brad cooper IMO. MOO MOO MOO

I'm reminded of the guy who kidnapped and murdered little Samantha Runnion, somebody help me with his name now? He was charged and tried for the sexual assault of two other little girls. At trial, the jury didn't believe these little girls story. Sheister lawyer discredited the little girls testimony, reasonable doubt. And little Samantha paid for the error with her life. It was a brutal death too. Not a simple murder of a six year old. But an exceedingly brutal torture and murder. Just an example of why I personally don't buy into the argument 'better 10 guilty men go free................' MOO MOO MOO

Good Gravy I run out to an appointment and end up 10 pages behind.

Really interesting testimony today. One thing about the tampering. I am almost more inclined to believe that CPD did not do the tampering but that it was somebody else. Since Mr. M. found malware did he mention when he thought the malware was placed on the machine? It could have been placed prior to any of the dates in question and simply used to drop in the files at a later date. JW actually explained this pretty well in his video walk through.

Had to be out this afternoon and just now catching up. Have not watched the video of this afternoon. From a quick skim of things, I gather that the Google Maps search now has serious enough issues that an increasing number at WS are now crowding atop the fence.

I have my feet dangling over on the NG side, for the moment. I think this trial so far is the best example I have seen of why one should wait until all the evidence is presented.

I don't believe in gossip, but friends of the victim know more than you can imagine. And...I am speaking from experience.

oh please, they knew of Nancy's exaggerations. They knew how to sleep with each others husbands. and if they knew more than we can imagine, it surely would have come out in trial. I am getting a bad taste in my mouth from watching this trial. I can think of 2 other people that should have been investigated.

The quality of the HT surveillance video is craptastic. Good enough to catch shoplifters though, which is their purpose. But to prove delicate/fine jewelry is not being worn? Not so much.

nor big muddy footprints according to DY.

I am experiencing the strangest things on here this afternoon. Some of the posts seem to be disappearing, there was a new page 33 a moment ago with a post....and it disappeared. When I refreshed, it took me back to page 32 and there is no page 33 now. Some of the posts that were on page 31 are now on page 32.

How in the world would malware get on BC's laptop...seemed to have a moat with piranhas around it for security!

Good Gravy I run out to an appointment and end up 10 pages behind.

Really interesting testimony today. One thing about the tampering. I am almost more inclined to believe that CPD did not do the tampering but that it was somebody else. Since Mr. M. found malware did he mention when he thought the malware was placed on the machine? It could have been placed prior to any of the dates in question and simply used to drop in the files at a later date. JW actually explained this pretty well in his video walk through.

I'm going to have to re-watch, but I thought he said it "could" have been malware that caused some of these things. He said there were new files created and then simultaneously deleted. Very strange, but clear evidence of tampering.

The reason I think most likely CPD is because this stuff occurred through the VPN. At one point he even said old emails were read. I'm thinking since the computer was powered up, they accessed it while he was already on the VPN. But again, I need to watch a second time.

(If it was BC on a different computer, he could have accessed his computer easily without going through the VPN so it wouldn't make sense that he would. Right?)

I am experiencing the strangest things on here this afternoon. Some of the posts seem to be disappearing, there was a new page 33 a moment ago with a post....and it disappeared. When I refreshed, it took me back to page 32 and there is no page 33 now. Some of the posts that were on page 31 are now on page 32.

whoever hacked into bc's computer and planted those files has now hacked into ws and is f'in with us.

You do know we have the ability to delete our own posts? I do it on occasion, especially if what I'm saying is a repeat of what another poster just stated. That may be what you're seeing.

You do know we have the ability to delete our own posts? I do it on occasion, especially if what I'm saying is a repeat of what another poster just stated. That may be what you're seeing.

Thank you, I had never deleted one of my posts so I didn't know that.

Had to be out this afternoon and just now catching up. Have not watched the video of this afternoon. From a quick skim of things, I gather that the Google Maps search now has serious enough issues that an increasing number at WS are now crowding atop the fence.

I have my feet dangling over on the NG side, for the moment. I think this trial so far is the best example I have seen of why one should wait until all the evidence is presented.

You're going to love today's testimony. Very clear, very precise, no lingering doubts. Too bad the jury didn't hear it though!

The small rounded lighter circle - zoom in there a little at a time. I'm leaning toward diamond pendant there. Just my attempt with no real image software. I at least hope the prosecution team has had an "expert" examine this video and screen shots.

I think your circle is too low compared to the photo we have of her wearing it.

This is what I don't get. LE was so inept that they didn't even know to turn off the computer, yet some people think they were intelligent enough to plant a file on it.

Maybe they didn't, but they were the ones who had custody of the computer when all of the strange things happened. There is evidence there was activity on that computer during those 27 hours. How else to explain it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member