Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE get to the meat of this....

Maybe he's TOOOOOO smart?

Ok, here comes the phone testimony about instigating a phone call.

That's exactly what I do for my company as well. Early adoption of the new software on a live voip system. I'm responsible for that system.

I'm counting on you to be the Witness to English dictionary! :crazy:

Goodness... did the Judge just overrule and objection that Kurtz and I both made at the same time? That was clearly a speculation when he asked "if BC had this equipment in his home".

This witness has beautiful skin/complexion.
Court is recessing for lunch.

UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! I finally have an opportunity to actually watch for a while and it is buffer city!!! I can't get much of anything out of what I am trying to watch. I guess reading everyone's posts will just have to do until I can go back and watch the videos tonight. :maddening:

Brad's 4th, 6th, and 14th amendments are being violated again :D

Oh, c'mon, show the objections argument!!!!!!

Okay, I'm confused. Did this witness say that the cisco phone could be connected to both the Cisco call manager and the twc port (using an fxo port) at the same time? Because he would still have to use the call manager to remotely initiate the call.

The gist I am getting is, if Brad had the equipment, he could have made the phone call from his laptop while not at home? "Clicking a web page".

tune in...they are on without the jury.

Brad's 4th, 6th, and 14th amendments are being violated again :D

Maybe we could get Kurtz and Trenkle custom embroidered ties with that objection written on them and they could just wave them when each witness starts testifying?

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member