State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were going to do this - I'd "borrow" something from work, too.

Looks "normal" as part of your job.

And - I work at a LARGE tech company - it can get really lax what how they control assets.

I'd like to see the date on that internal requisition.

Testimony about the FXO, and how Brad got one, is in.

Just agreed this was purchased for work not for home.

In further testimony, the witness stated Cisco employess could pretty much take or remove anything they wanted. Sometimes not--depending on the lab, but usually.

And - I work at a LARGE tech company - it can get really lax what how they control assets.

I agree the date is huge here (perhaps the reason why Kurtz didn't want it admitted).

Just agreed this was purchased for work not for home.

yeah - just like I just ordered an iPhone charging tip to work with my PC's AC adapter and did it through work. :woohoo:

just because he used the corporate procurement tools does not mean he cold not be using it at home - esp with the flexibility of working at home / work / life balancing that companies tout these day.

I have a variety of items that I use both for work and personally that I ordered through my companies procurement process. it's because I need connectivity when I travel - i.e. people call me when I am on vacation so I bring my work PC, etc.

That would require pre-planning. If this was a rage killing, he wouldn't have the opportunity to borrow this from work.

Actually, it doesn't sound like they will. It sounds like he needs equipment that they didn't recover from the house.
'

He had time to get rid of it before the search warrants were obtained and the searches performed.

off topic

we are paying about 6.00 a gallon in Ontario what are you guys paying

Hummm I wonder if this FXO was tucked snuggly into one of the shoes he dumped somewhwere??? I also agree the date of that order is crucial in making it possible or reasonable that it was used to make that remote call from his homephone to his cell...This is getting very interesting indeed :rocker:

In further testimony, the witness stated Cisco employess could pretty much take or remove anything they wanted. Sometimes not--depending on the lab, but usually.

Sure. But unless this was a pre-planned murder (and I have a lot of issue with that), why would he have one in his house on 7/12/08. Also, he didn't go to work from the 12th -> 16th when his house searched/seized, so what did he do with it? He couldn't have returned it to Cisco and it wasn't seized and/or photographed in the house.

'

He had time to get rid of it before the search warrants were obtained and the searches performed.

A) Since procured via internal method, seems the item would at least be on inventory and accountable even today, right?

B) Did BC return to office at anytime prior to NC's body being found?

off topic

we are paying about 6.00 a gallon in Ontario what are you guys paying

Course our gallon is bigger than the American gallon US Gal is 4 liters and ours is 4.54 gallons at least that is how I remember it...:-))) TG I dont do alot of driving any more!!!

That would require pre-planning. If this was a rage killing, he wouldn't have the opportunity to borrow this from work.

I think he started working on all of this in April--when the money facts came out. It may have still been a rage killing but I think he had everything in place prior to that night to know exactly what was going on in Nancy's private life with respect to her attorney, the RE agent, etc.

A) Since procured via internal method, seems the item would at least be on inventory and accountable even today, right?

B) Did BC return to office at anytime prior to NC's body being found?

That would be important to know. If it is accounted for at Cisco, this whole line of questioning is BS. He would have had no opportunity to return it. Also, I thought they searched all of the Cisco records and found no call generated that morning that could have been associated with this.

And no on the second part. He was followed the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member