State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I also understand that this is the call that Brad said were Nancy wanted that Detergent?? so he had to go back to HT?? which he did wearing different footwear??.. I also recall some sort of testimony where it appeared that Nancy called Brad while supposedly in the house (both of them) and I squacked..Who calls someone else inside their home????..Was that the 605 call?? Maybe a test for Brad to make sure it worked?? Just thinking outloud..Brad was doing aot of voicemail checking and so on before he went to HT..IIRC

My son phones home from inside the house for various reasons.

Can you explain how anyone could possibly prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Nancy herself actually made that 640 phone call ?

I don't think so, unless she can speak from the grave that is.

But that call is crucial in this case. The defendant said it was from her. If she made it, then she was still alive despite Detective Young not being willing to testify to that. So I believe the burden is on the prosecution to provide reasonable proof that she didn't make it.

No, the call would be disconnected at 22 seconds. That's what the guy said. He couldn't extend it past 22 seconds using that method.

Like suggested above, they only way they get around this is if they include the 8 seconds of seizure time but I didn't think seizure time was included in call duration on the call logs.

This witness is so good and is so at ease in his testimony. He knows his stuff and his confidence is obvious. He will be the CEO of Cisco in 10 years.

I agree. He's so relaxed and easy to like. comes across as totally unbiased. I wonder if he'll be the same on cross. I predict he will.

This witness is so good and is so at ease in his testimony. He knows his stuff and his confidence is obvious. He will be the CEO of Cisco in 10 years.

I think that Brad knows that this guy and the previous Cisco witness know precisely that Brad had the capabilities to do this..Thus Brad's appearance of embarrassmet yesterday after Mr. Fry testified..

I wonder what list of questions has written down for Cross exam purposes..??

Very impressive. Everyone pro-Brad were saying Brad couldn't have faked the calls, he's giving multiple ways Brad COULD have done the phone calls! :great:

I have never seen anybody say he could not have faked the calls. I have seen people say they would like to see proof he faked the calls. We still have no proof he did fake the calls. We have explanation of various ways the calls could have been faked.

My son phones home from inside the house for various reasons.

I know as some here poointed that out..its just something not reasonable to my life...But I would think your son's calls were longer than a few seconds..No? Or maybe you live in a house far bigger than any I have lived in LOL

But that call is crucial in this case. The defendant said it was from her. If she made it, then she was still alive despite Detective Young not being willing to testify to that. So I believe the burden is on the prosecution to provide reasonable proof that she didn't make it.

Police have given some strange testimony ... like looking at an unmade bed and claiming that it didn't look slept in ... that gives the impression the officer doesn't want to admit the obvious.

This should be the most interesting part, about the call manager logs.

I have never seen anybody say he could not have faked the calls. I have seen people say they would like to see proof he faked the calls. We still have no proof he did fake the calls. We have explanation of various ways the calls could have been faked.

There will never be any testimony that Brad actually made the calls....unless Brad himself testifies to it. Never anybody. So this testimony shows that he could have made the calls is as close as we will ever get.

CallManager detailed trace log details - this will be interesting.

Now this is good stuff! This is why I love networking, everything leaves a trail.

I know as some here poointed that out..its just something not reasonable to my life...But I would think your son's calls were longer than a few seconds..No? Or maybe you live in a house far bigger than any I have lived in LOL

Not really ... sometimes they're pretty short ... along the lines of "I need toilet paper."

This witness (Cisco guy) is very, very solid so far. Very sharp.

There will never be any testimony that Brad actually made the calls....unless Brad himself testifies to it. Never anybody. So this testimony shows that he could have made the calls is as close as we will ever get.

Not true if you know where to look there can be trails. He is getting into those details now.

Huh? If SODDI, it means Nancy made the call and none of this testimony matters.

JMO, but it doesn't seem like you are listening to this testimony from a completely unbiased stance. Perhaps it's just my own personal interpretation, but to me it sounds like you are rooting for the brad-team, regardless. Like, 'yaahbut it *could* be this or that', which again, is where the word 'reasonable' plays in. And common sense. And how many things have to fit together before your skepticism is peaked. MOO

this is great ...can hardly wait for defense spin on this testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member