State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how the prosc. could elicit answers that sounded one way.....and the defense is able to ask simple questions that fly in the face of what the prosc. asked/ received. I think I'm just in over my head this afternoon. And disappointed. I was thinking this witness was our smoking gun without question.

This has happened with several witnesses (Bug) (Rocks)....is it possible - we...answer is usually yes......prior to landing on the moon was it possible we thought it would be...had it happened..no it had not. This goes on far to long in this case IMO.

OOooppsss.................BC could have a router and no one know.

Didn't he ehhh.............go to the office after NC disappeared or was found?

just askin'
fran

OOooppsss.................BC could have a router and no one know.

Didn't he ehhh.............go to the office after NC disappeared or was found?

just askin'
fran

he was out and about looking for the REAL Killer

Four checks of voicemail during 16 minutes. Two at Cisco and two at AT&T.

Hmmmmmm
fran

This has happened with several witnesses (Bug) (Rocks)....is it possible - we...answer is usually yes......prior to landing on the moon was it possible we thought it would be...had it happened..no it had not. This goes on far to long in this case IMO.

Since the witness gave the 10 ways to achieve remote calling..I happen to think that when someone shows on those call logs just ONE of those ways..Brad is toast...This guy had no idea about capture time etc...so all I really care about is that it was possible and reasonable that Brad was capable of calling himself to his phone from the home phone..As soon as that happens..cablewwwy for Brad and his alibi...JMO

We already know alot of those times..and the number endings..All we need is that connecting of the dots to this testimoy we just heard..

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Paul Giralt, who works at Cisco, talks about Brad's phone calls the morning of July 12, 2008, the morning Nancy went missing. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Paul Giralt: 6:37am-Brad's cell calls Cisco voicemail. 6:53am-IP phone in Cooper house calls Cisco voicemail, deletes messages. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Paul Giralt: 7:26am - Brad's IP phone logs into Ireland voicemail & sends voicemail to RTP phone. Voicemail says "Test 123" #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor: Have you ever done that? Called another country, routed back to RTP and left "Test 123" voicemail? Paul Giralt: No. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Paul Giralt: At 7:56am, Brad dials a Cisco conference call number, dials 0 (which does nothing), waits 12 seconds & hangs up. #coopertrial
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

i just had to make a return. have to wait for something more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025