State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad probably got real nasty when he found out his LOVER was getting a divorce ...and he could be with her (heather)

Well he did tell Nancy during a counsuling session he was in love with HM. She was also the one he went to first when his house was taken under warrant...you might have a point there.

BC couldn't possibly see the girls every other weekend and pay those exuberant monthly amounts. Not feasible, reasonable, practical...

Did I just hear that she sent an email at 4 something in the AM and said she was going to run? It be DARK at 4ish in April.

What was that "He's going back to the bank to open an account for me"

It didn't happen, he also promised to get her a green card through Cisco (which had been an option for 8 years), neither did he follow through with.

For those playing along at home...

elucidate |iˈloōsiˌdāt|
verb [ trans. ]
make (something) clear; explain : work such as theirs will help to elucidate this matter See note at clarify . : [with clause ] in what follows I shall try to elucidate what I believe the problems to be | [ intrans. ] they would not elucidate further.

I can set a clock by the buffering--it's LUNCH TIME!!

I guess the custody hearing tapes are not going to come in. I assume they would have used Stubbs for that since she asked the questions.

she has been only caregiver for 4 years??? Brad was off having fun.... I had none. I guess if I was going through a divorce, I would want my lawyer to think I was the best. but NC did have a life, friends, shopping, gym membership, social life, vacations without her husband. Being a stay at home mom of 4 3 of whom I am homeschooling. My DH makes about as much as brad did. ( I also have a job in which I work at home part time) I do not have a gym membership, my kids do not go to private school, I would not consider going on vacation without him. (I would feel guilty spending the money) Let me say, I think he did it. I don' think they have proved it.. I think painting nancy as a saint and brad as the sole reason their marriage falling apart is hurting the prosecution. What is the facts.

WAS Faking being a GOOD Dad

I think she told her lawyer that Brad was trying to act like the good daddy...and was suspicious of that...after 4 years of non parenting or care giving..all of a sudden he was trying to appear to be a responsible dad...I dont blame her for being suspicious..

WAS Faking being a GOOD Dad

Have to admit it was better than screaming, cussing, and throwing hissy fits,making the kids cry, making the wife cry in the preschool parking lot while blocking the car in...just sayin :D

I guess the custody hearing tapes are not going to come in. I assume they would have used Stubbs for that since she asked the questions.

I was thinking that, too.

I'll bet they'd get to it if he gets on the stand. Does anyone think he will? I think it's possible.

Have to admit it was better than screaming, cussing, and throwing hissy fits,making the kids cry, making the wife cry in the preschool parking lot while blocking the car in...just sayin :D

Unfortunately it was exactly the opposite...His demandings escalated that yelling and screaming between them over the kids (physicallY) as in the school parking lot..(end of May 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member