State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way...I think they think the defense protests too much..and Brad would have been their best witness ..why did he not take the stand?

He already did. He professed his innocence in the custody hearing. The jury got to hear that.

Cheyenne, that smudge in the photo is darker than her skin color. A diamond should appear to be white and bright, similar to the other photo, definitely much lighter than her skin.

There is a white spot, lighter than her skin. The darker gray that you see is the side of the mount the diamond is in. I'm really surprised that so many can't see it. I thought otto did an awesome job of bringing it out.

Yes! By tomorrow evening, Bradley could be a convicted killer!! Justice is coming, Nancy! :justice:

I really wish justice were coming to NC. Unfortunately, IMO, they have the wrong person on trial right now. I can only hope for a NG verdict, and then for LE and the Wake DA to continue investigating to find NC's killer.

I'm still leaning hung at this point in time, but slightly.

I don't think a unified letter from the jury requesting expedience points to a hung jury. I don't think there could have been any juror in there convinced of guilt who was not willing to hear the rest of the defense's case (remember the timing of the note). I think its points to a decision and they've indeed been talking with all this down time in the jury room.

There is a white spot, lighter than her skin. The darker gray that you see is the side of the mount the diamond is in. I'm really surprised that so many can't see it. I thought otto did an awesome job of bringing it out.

I think most people do see the spot you are referring to. And I believe you (and a few others) firmly believe it is the necklace.

However, I personally do not see it. At all. And if the State were to make the argument that the necklace IS in that video, I think the State would come across as desperate to the jury. JMO.

They need to put 2nd degree in there and maybe the pros case will fit.

Wow, Gessner is going to give the jury an out despite both the prosecution and defense saying first degree only. How is that not bias?

The special way the jury is to report tomorrow, presumable to avoid any contact with any crazyness. Judge is expecting busy court house tomorrow.

Yes they will probably take the special back stairs that take you directly to the jury rooms. I know about these stairs because I accidentally used them last week and ended up standing between to jury rooms and nearly walked in the back of a court room during a trial. OOOops :loser:

Wow, Gessner is going to give the jury an out despite both the prosecution and defense saying first degree only. How is that not bias?

I can't believe I'm saying this due to his previous rulings, but I am shocked.

JMO MOO, but I believe this caught Kurtz off guard completely.

It sure caught me off guard. I would think BC is doing a big happy dance over the pros decision to avoid clouding the issues with any actual facts.

Cheyenne, that smudge in the photo is darker than her skin color. A diamond should appear to be white and bright, similar to the other photo, definitely much lighter than her skin.

A diamond, in the shadow of her cheekless, jawless head, slathered in suntan/sunblock lotion and sweat, does not appear white and bright. Been there/done that.

UGH, is this judge elected or appointed????? You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

I don't usually get this emotional....but OMG!

Confident or ballsy.

The only problem with this risk is if the jury thinks he is guilty and has no choice other than 1st degree and BC ends up getting a life sentence when he could have rec'd 25 years on a 2nd degree.

If he is found guilty...they will appeal. If not guilty he walks. Probably less risky just to go with guilty vs not guilty for the defense.

Is there a link for this?

How can a judge enter his own opinion on what he thinks the charge should be?

I can't tell who he's biased against in this decision.
Neither side wants it.

So - some folks think that there is enough evidence to say that he did it, but didn't mean to?

No - the SODDI folks and BII folks - are adamant that Brad is INNOCENT - not that it was a crime of passion - but that he was FRAMED, and that the real killer is out there with Nicole Simpson's murderer configuring routers and buying half pairs of gloves.

If you think he did it - then I cant see that there is ANY doubt that it wold have been premeditated. If you think he didn't do it - then 2nd degree wouldn't be an option.

Honestly- if they take 2nd degree it's some sort of "gift" to the prosecution.

MOO MOO MOO

first draft...nothing concrete..kind of like Nancy's separation agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads