State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Trenkle: Autopsy shows Nancy's stomach empty. She was alive & digested food. She wasn't killed when she got home from party. #coopertrial

Trenkle is doing a fantastic job. Brad better call ahead and set a tee time for tomorrow morning so he and OJ can go search for the real killers together.

:floorlaugh: okay, that cracked me up.......

course he'll have to fly to nevada for tee time, but i bet oj can arrange it from the inside...........lol

That's a great point as well. If he dumped the router, it had to be after the HT trips since it was supposedly used to spoof the call. I guess that debunks all the theories on here that the router is in the HT dumpster.

No he isn't. Please back that statement up.

The SBI agent never testified that the dress had not been washed. She said you couldn't tell.
Trenkle got the bug guy to agree that it could have been as late as 11 a.m. on Saturday when the bug activity began. Here in closing he stretched it out to noon. Those are two I noticed.

Right.. his "digital alibi" was on his home computer.. he did a quick google search at work of the dump site.. different computers.. he must have not thought they would check his work computer.. or was desperate to check that spot one more time so he did it real quick and thought no one would ever think of him zooming into that area that is near his house.

Can't change that googe search.. it's already in the juror's minds.. blow all the smoke you want Kurtz.

There is only ONE computer that he uses at work and at home. IBM laptop.

(Yes, there is also the MAC downstairs.)

Evidence, testimony, discussions here.

AF not part of the closing means it's up the Cummings to humanize NC (bet BZ deals with computer stuff mostly).

The SBI agent never testified that the dress had not been washed. She said you couldn't tell.
Trenkle got the bug guy to agree that it could have been as late as 11 a.m. on Saturday when the bug activity began. Here in closing he stretched it out to noon. Those are two I noticed.

I remember the woman saying the dress did not appear to have been washed because of the deodorant stains. And the important part of Trenkle's discussion about the bug testimony is that the expert said he had no confidence at all in his results.

AF not part of the closing means it's up the Cummings to humanize NC (bet BZ deals with computer stuff mostly).

oh lordy, i'm gonna need caffeine:banghead:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Trenkle: Brad never threatened Nancy, never laid a hand on her. Nancy's closest friends said she was not afraid of Brad. #coopertrial
53 seconds ago

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Trenkle: Brad never threatened Nancy, never laid a hand on her. Nancy's closest friends said she was not afraid of Brad. #coopertrial
53 seconds ago

Here we go again. Gandhi Cooper is making a reappearance.

I wish Trenkle was doing the States closing. This dude is good.

I am impressed...no notes, some visual and really addressing the jury....he is also making everything pretty easy to understand. Hope the prosecuters do a good job....

Very good point about the BAC level when she left the party. Add in the digestion comments and you simply can't believe she was killed right when she got home from the party.

For all we know, in her hate Brad mode, she overindulged and barfed AT the party.

CPD "You don't search for strawberries at the bottom of the sea".....Brad was very smart "not" to talk to anyone.....I would never trust a CPD if they came after me for something. I would definitely contact HK!!!!!

The person that killed Nancy is still out there and they are in and/or connected to that circle of
"friends" JA, HP............This "person" knew the inner workings of this group, knew the status of the Cooper marriage and knew that everyone would point the finger at Brad and guess what -
he/she was right!!!!!

uh oh "cary police department red flags"

this will take awhile..........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads