State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't have an elastic in her hair and that means what??

This is more important than most things as it indicates she was killed at home.....I thought it was really effective actually.

It's completely possible that it was removed with the shorts and shoes.

Of course it's possible, but not really. Why would it be removed? Was there an indentation in her hair from where it was? Unless her hair was pulled in a struggle.

It's important imo. If she had gone running, she certainly would have had her hair back in a pony tail (with a band to hold it).

Now, maybe she had no intention of running, left to meet a friend, then it's a moot point. But for the running scenario, it's important.

But if someone grabbed her by the pony tail, it could have come off as she struggled to get away. Not saying that is happening, but the lack of one doesn't mean she wasn't wearing one when she left the house (if she left the house).

I can't believe the bit about the green juice. This is embarrassing.

Of course it's possible, but not really. Why would it be removed? Was there an indentation in her hair from where it was? Unless her hair was pulled in a struggle.

Any number of scenarios would result in it being ripped from her hair. Either before her death, or while dragging a body.

Why doesn't he say that she didn't have a water bottle so she wasn't running. She must have been a bit hung over, she must have been thirsty, but no water bottle?

y'all would have me convicted in a nano second because i would lawyer up too!!

they made it quite clear from the beginning who they blamed.......they as in the friends AND the police

But if someone grabbed her by the pony tail, it could have come off as she struggled to get away. Not saying that is happening, but the lack of one doesn't mean she wasn't wearing one when she left the house (if she left the house).

Yep, you were typing your message as I was editing mine. Completely possible it was pulled during an attack.

I'm surprised he's not doing any sort of illustrations. He hasn't referenced the deposition at all.

So now it's cheaper to have custody than pay child support?

Why doesn't he say that she didn't have a water bottle so she wasn't running. She must have been a bit hung over, she must have been thirsty, but no water bottle?

If she was out for a quick run, like she supposedly was, she wouldn't carry a water bottle probably.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cummings: Nancy has not been found yet, and Brad will not go talk to them (at the police station). #coopertrial

10/10/08 is when he first contacted them. OMG! I'm sorry but this is a very telling thing for me. They should have grieved together.

one thing i will never excuse for brad is why he didn't talk to her parents........

he knew how her twin felt...........but geeezzz talk to the parents

of course they didn't talk to him either, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads