State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad told Ms Rentz that Nancy's friends were lying? Hmm, and it's true. How about that.

Yes, let's think about that. The first thing he says is they are lying because they were! And the police built their entire case around those lies!

How did he get a knife into the courtroom?

Speechless about this ineptitude. What is BC supposed to say? JA HP DD and the hen house are all great people???

I agree with all the curious things Brad did and didnt' do following her disappearance and murder. He just doesn't say them like he actually believes any of it. He doesn't seem convinced himself, to me.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cummings: Brad did not call Nancy's parents to say, "Your daughter's missing." #coopertrial
2 minutes ago
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cummings: Brad never called police and said, "How's it (the investigation) going?" #coopertrial
4 minutes ago

He's running out of time to turn the focus back on Nancy. Please don't finish this without talking about Nancy the person. Nancy the mother. Nancy the friend. Nancy the daughter. Get the jury emotional Howard...you are about to lose this.

He's running out of time to turn the focus back on Nancy. Please don't finish this without talking about Nancy the person. Nancy the mother. Nancy the friend. Nancy the daughter. Get the jury emotional Howard...you are about to lose this.

100% agree

In fact if BC did this crime and actually planned it, in a premeditated fashion, he would have:

Dressed NC in full jogging regalia, Elastic in hair, shoes on, necklace on, keys and cell phone (with JP's number showing on the screen) clutched in hand.

Found the way she was, points toward BC not away from BC.

Some criminal mastermind he is.....

Someone tossed the cigarette butt and stepped on it so it had hay or dirt or something on it, but the prosecution is suggesting that because it had something on it, it was there for a while.

haha ... that BMW 325... whatever that thing is

:giggle:

What the hell? You just confused the crap out of me their Howard. It would be the front tire and the back tire? What?

I'm afraid that podium is going to tip over and he's going to fall.

i cannot believe he just said that about the tires.............:banghead:

If she was out for a quick run, like she supposedly was, she wouldn't carry a water bottle probably.

I never carry one. If I'm going longer than 13 miles, I might stash one somewhere, but I NEVER carry one.

There you go Howard....remove 2nd degree as an option. Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo