State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck! He just sarcastically said that the forensics were not good because they didn't figure out that JP was _________'s daddy!

what the hey was that???????????:waitasec:

I thought NCSU said 'running shoes are only good for running for a couple months?' Turkey Trot was long before.

If you run 20+ miles a week and don't rotate them...then yeah. Sometimes your "race" shoes become your training shoes when you get a new pair.

Again speaking with disdain about a witness. Both Cummings are BZ are so condescending.

Hey I LOVE this JP part!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! "Never hired a lawyer. Never stopped coming to the PD. Never asked for questions to be in sub part A and sub part B"!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

You love that he is spending his last few minutes focusing on JP instead of Nancy?

If you run 20+ miles a week and don't rotate them...then yeah. Sometimes your "race" shoes become your training shoes when you get a new pair.

Actually, this is true. I have broken in a new pair of running shoes, then put them aside for the actual race while continuing to train in previous shoes. You can't break in a new pair during a race and you don't want them too worn down. She did have a half marathon scheduled in August.

this dude is one distasteful person................

i hate his tone and sarcasm

if i was nancy's family or friend............i would be SO PISSED...........

the ineptness of the entire case is unbelievable............

if i was them and truly believed brad did it............i would be furious.... because he just might walk

No doubt. I'll voice my opinion to the local officials after this trial is over. Absolute embarrassment.

This man has not one bit of hurry in him. Not one bit. I pray if I ever need 911, Mr. Cummings is not the only one available to call 911 for me. I'll be dead before he makes his way over to the phone.

You love that he is spending his last few minutes focusing on JP instead of Nancy?

Yeah, the stark difference between a killer - BC - and a person who had some caring feelings for a friend - JP. JP a killer?? Not hardly... he saw no need to lawyer up. He WENT to the PD to discuss Nancy's murder. He answered any question put forth. But not 'old Brad boy.

I don't think Brad rates himself at Cisco, normally the rating of his performance would be done by his manager. Just a little observation.

He had an hour and 1 minute. His time is up already and I'm expecting the judge to call time on him at any moment now.

I didn't think he started until 2:40 to 2:45.

No doubt. I'll voice my opinion to the local officials after this trial is over. Absolute embarrassment.

just sign queenie on the letter for me:D

seriously though, it's horrible

I feel bad for the Rentz family. Their daughter was taken from them and instead of hearing about NC, we get to hear about HM.

He had an hour and 1 minute. His time is up already and I'm expecting the judge to call time on him at any moment now.

He should do a powerful summary...but I am afraid he has timed out!!

I'm so frustrated. How do you not turn the focus back to Nancy here? Make it personal for the jury. Remind them that this was a person that was killed...that this isn't just about BC. Where are the big photos of her with her daughters? Of her smiling and being goofy? We've seen them. SHOW THE FREAKING JURY HOWARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie