State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I do use Google and Google Maps all the time. But, I just don't have an account and therefore don't log in, so they can mine all the data that they want, but they can't tie it to a specific person.

I wouldn't dare install Google Desktop, however. That just gives them the ability to mine all of the info that they want to off of your PC.

You should try Scroogle Scraper. It doesn't even leave tracking cookies or search term records and deletes access logs within 48 hours. I love it.

That is not accurate. According to testimony they did take all the relevant information. In each case the witness expected them to contact for more information? Actually I think each witness wanted a follow up to determine if the information they had given had any relevance. MOO

That wasn't my take on it, sorry. We will have to agree to disagree.

You have no proof he had any idea what was on that phone though. Did he call the cell phone company to over-ride her lock so he could listen? I don't think so. If he did, there should be record of it.

Again, if he killed her, why not throw the phone away? Why take the risk that someone could mishandle it? (And they DID).

I'm just speaking as the account manager of all the phones on my account. I can look at each phone and see when a text message was sent/received. Who it was sent or received to/from. When it was sent/received. In the case of a phone call the duration of the call. So yes, he would have some idea. MOO

I have had google earth on my normal laptop for some time and I do not have a google account. I just logged my netbook in and downloaded google earth just now and was not prompted to create a google account on it either. I don't know what the significance of having or not having a google account for google earth is (or either I've forgotten what the argument is about) but you don't have to have a google account to download google earth - at least not for me. Maybe I'm *special* that way - gettin' a freebie, whoohoo.

And GRACIE - I am in complete agreement with you that there is no way BC had that phone for longer than a minute after NC was gone that he didn't at least attempt to get into that phone and either did or didn't... if he did, yes, he wiped stuff off and cleaned/cleared it before p.d. even got a hold on it. And that would be why he was so desperate to have his atty write the letter. I'm sure he sat there with his smug self thinking he had hit pay dirt when told Young accidentally wiped the phone. *IMO* *Speculation* *Warning - my own thoughts there*

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3210710/#/vid3210710

Don't see green flags here. Certainly plenty of green trees. And it was a drainage system.

No, I don't see any. But the ones that came to my mind were just the little triangle thingies. when we bought this property, the little flags they put out at the four corners of the property were so tiny, we'd just about trip over them in our attempts to find them. Only about six inches to a foot out of the ground, attached to little stakes. I remember hunting them down to show the guy we hired to put up a fence. We had to show him exactly where we wanted the fence to go. At the back end of our property, there is a burm, is that the word for it? There was/is a lot of vegetation, a line of heavy shrubbery, some trees, weeds, etc. The little flags blended in so completely, they were really hard to find.

Again, it would show all the people she communicated with. I fully believe that is why. It probably would have been of no value. In fact, I think it is of more value now that it was erased than it would have been if it wasn't erased. Because now, we have to wonder what, if anything, was on that phone. The fact that the defense sent the letter makes it even bigger value now because it gives some credibility to the conspiracy theory.

The phone records would still tell the story. Those were not wiped.

:doh:ahhhh... I'm an idiot. I read the post that advised watching RZ, CW, FL guy... I thought FL guy was Florida guy - the guy NC had an affair with. I kept refreshing looking for a new video. Just hit me that FL guy is Food Lion guy.

LOL!!! I saw a post earlier from you and I said to myself, I think she thinks Florida rather than Food Lion. I almost said something, but didn't.

That's the problem. They did not ignore them. In every case they took ALL of their information. The witnesses decided that they should have been contacted again. I'm not sure why they felt this was necessary. In each case they had the number to contact to add to the information already given if they remembered something else. What did the police not follow up on?

Heck, they even checked out the psychic info.

I have had google earth on my normal laptop for some time and I do not have a google account. I just logged my netbook in and downloaded google earth just now and was not prompted to create a google account on it either. I don't know what the significance of having or not having a google account for google earth is (or either I've forgotten what the argument is about) but you don't have to have a google account to download google earth - at least not for me. Maybe I'm *special* that way - gettin' a freebie, whoohoo.

And GRACIE - I am in complete agreement with you that there is no way BC had that phone for longer than a minute after NC was gone that he didn't at least attempt to get into that phone and either did or didn't... if he did, yes, he wiped stuff off and cleaned/cleared it before p.d. even got a hold on it. And that would be why he was so desperate to have his atty write the letter. I'm sure he sat there with his smug self thinking he had hit pay dirt when told Young accidentally wiped the phone. *IMO* *Speculation* *Warning - my own thoughts there*

No doubt! That phone was ringing and ringing! Hard to believe he ignored that.

Could Cary or other LE involved have had one of the cell phone data extractors. You just plug those into the phone connector and they suck all the data off without unlocking the phone or anything. These are currently hot items in the LE and forensics worlds.

That is not accurate. According to testimony they did take all the relevant information. In each case the witness expected them to contact for more information? Actually I think each witness wanted a follow up to determine if the information they had given had any relevance. MOO

I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence. Especially RZ - she even said, very exasperatedly (word?) "No, he didn't tell me ANYTHING, just said it was under investigation." Like DD was supposed to share with her his case file.

Yes, as suspicious as HP remembering, much later than her original story, that she knew for a fact that NC's earrings were screw-back. That, of course turned out to be a lie.

I am curious to know why you have continued to focus on this earring thing you call a lie. You haven't said anything about all the lies BC has told, you just continue to back him all the way, 100%, to the point of putting down a ton of other people's credibility and suspecting them of framing... or worse. I just want to know why you have this unfailing belief in this person very few like, many suspect, and who has lied about much more than a screw-back earring??

Headed to bed. Long weekend - yay!!!! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend, if you are fortunate enough to have some time off.

Don't you kids stay up too late now, k?

I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence. Especially RZ - she even said, very exasperatedly (word?) "No, he didn't tell me ANYTHING, just said it was under investigation." Like DD was supposed to share with her his case file.

I think that was the moment on redirect that Kurtz blew this witness testimony by asking about the Det. follow up and asked about the number of witnesses the detective indicated had seen the victim. The answer she gave was NOT what he expected. He said something like, "Uhhhh (choke!) I have no further questions."

I have had google earth on my normal laptop for some time and I do not have a google account. I just logged my netbook in and downloaded google earth just now and was not prompted to create a google account on it either. I don't know what the significance of having or not having a google account for google earth is (or either I've forgotten what the argument is about) but you don't have to have a google account to download google earth
LOL. Honestly, I don't know what the argument is either and I'm somehow in the argument. :D Someone had made the statement that they were pretty sure that you had to have an account to install Google Earth and I mentioned that I have it installed and don't have an account. That somehow turned into a debate.

LOL. Honestly, I don't know what the argument is either and I'm somehow in the argument. :D Someone had made the statement that they were pretty sure that you had to have an account to install Google Earth and I mentioned that I have it installed and don't have an account. That somehow turned into a debate.

Which is interesting because I don't even think Google Earth is in the case. I think it's Google Maps with a Satellite view. That's how we outside the courtroom get sidetracked. But it does make for interesting discussion! :)

The phone records would still tell the story. Those were not wiped.

Then the prosecution would have been smart to introduce those to show there was nothing of value on the phone. Of course, it wouldn't show contact information.

Then the prosecution would have been smart to introduce those to show there was nothing of value on the phone. Of course, it wouldn't show contact information.

I'm not understanding why the prosecution would show something of no evidentiary value. I would expect if there was anything of evidentiary value that the defense would present that. They could connect to the contact info through the phone number associated with text or voice. Brad had the emails so they didn't need the phone for that. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member