State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a van pulls a U Turn..and follows same direction he was going..and van disappeared...Hummmm Once again hispanics driving van...Wonder if they missed their turn and had to backtrack tothat street??.. Ohhh wait, they must have been up to no good!! Conspiracy theories abound here :banghead:

I am sure these witnesses have good intentions..but poor Nancy was long gone by then..and she wasnt jogging half nude, and barefoot..

I am sure he recognized nancy as someone who had shopped at his store...once again transposition of recognitions..very common thing for eye witnesses do subconsciously...

If I were a tall, lean brunette jogging in that area on that morning, I'd have called the CPD and said "That was me the witnesses saw, and I'm still alive". Yet no one did that.

This guy is very believeable. 90% is not 100%, but I think it definitely raises reasonable doubt. Again, if these (or this) runner was not NC where is she? Wouldn't the state have any interest in finding her and bringing her in to testify?

Im sorry all this crying foul for not following up fast enough with these witnesses..Firstly they searched the area ..and found Nancy's body within 3 dayz......so how would these witnesses be helpful in locating a missing person at that point?? especially if their report was after Nancy was found??

Defenses do what defenses do..but it certainly doesnt help Brad at all...

She had to use those glasses to look at the poster.....Yes?

She has glasses for reading. That doesn't mean she can't clearly see something at a distance of 12 feet.

If I were a tall, lean brunette jogging in that area on that morning, I'd have called the CPD and said "That was me the witnesses saw, and I'm still alive". Yet no one did that.

Well it is always possible that some did just that...as Cary Police got hundreds of calls, including those joggers who knew Nancy..and they testified to that and what they saw in that area at the time Nancy was suppose to have been leaving her house...

weird he wouldn't/couldn't remember if she wore a hat. you'd think he'd have a pretty clear vision in his head of what she looked like, since it was so important to him.

I lost my ABC feed, and I can't find it? Does someone have the link please?

Only 90% sure it was NC and won't bet his life on it.

Doesn't sound positive, imho. He was just driving down the street.

As LindyLoo said, he is transposing his recollection. He saw her in the store as a customer and then on the flyer.

JMHO
fran

Maybe. But combine it with, so far now, two other witnesses who saw someone matching her description in the same general area at the same general time, around the time BC said she left the house and they also all describe her clothing similar. It's getting to be too much of a coincidence to dismiss. IMO.

Back from TO land (I needed it).

Been enjoying today's thread. Everyone has been civil and nice. :)

Having driven that stretch of road for a good long time (I live off of Kildaire Farms Road and have been 'out here' since Killdaire Farms actually existed), I can tell you that if every tall lean brunette that jogs in that area on any given weekend morning were to call in, they'd have had a lot of calls.

-K

Gotta go, will try to check in tomorrow, is there court? All of you have a wonderful holiday and be safe.

Having driven that stretch of road for a good long time (I live off of Kildaire Farms Road and have been 'out here' since Killdaire Farms actually existed), I can tell you that if every tall lean brunette that jogs in that area on any given weekend morning were to call in, they'd have had a lot of calls.

-K

Then it should be no problem for the pros to bring at least one of them in to testify correct?

Wow..0655 AM...Nancy wasnt a speed runner was she?..She would have had to make great time getting to that point on that road??..BTW is that the HT that Brad did his morning shoppings??.. Wonder if he saw Brad's car coming out of HT on his second trip??..

I think this man saw a jogger..no bout adoubt it...it just wasnt Nancy..IMO

Good Grief, that is a divided road. He just testified that the van would have to do a u-turn to get into the golf course. PFFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson