State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are back.

:waitasec:

I thought somone had inside info the other day the defense was going to call Tiki Ingrams, she was Gracie's boss.....
guess that was wrong too.

This is Travis Branch,.the news paper guy.

He was called as a state's rebuttal witness last time as well.

He has been sick.

:(

Travis would finish his route around 5:30 and 6 am and then go straight to his next job.

Why in the world would anybody stop reading the N&O? There must be a reason.

I would have liked one more witness myself.

I'm sure so would the jury. Although they will be instructed not to take into account that JY elected not to testify they still know that at one point he DID elect to testify and now he won't. It's not something they're supposed to consider, but consider it they will ....

Well the jury did hear JY's version of events, albeit in 2D. They can certainly consider all of that.

me too :waitasec:

Can they get the last word?

Not unless the State allows them. Typically the side that holds the burden of proof goes last, which would be the state.

Typically the state goes first, then the defense, and finally the state for rebuttal. But if the state elects to let them go last they can. It's rare that it ever happens.

I hear Collins... somebody needs to turn off the mikes. Just saying. squirrels and all. ;)

Could be many different reasons... We sometimes stop getting our paper in the summer because well we are just to busy to read it....

Y'all ain't from 'round here, is ya?

The N&O can be....well...controversial on some topics. From a political point of view.

When I was jury duty, we were not allowed to have our cell phones in the courtroom, everyone is messing around with their cells..

Not unless the State allows them. Typically the side that holds the burden of proof goes last, which would be the state.

Typically the state goes first, then the defense, and finally the state for rebuttal. But if the state elects to let them go last they can. It's rare that it ever happens.

Thank you JSR, :)
That's what I thought, but this trial ended so.....I dunno???
I do think these are class act defense attrny's. So they left it a little flat. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx