State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't have just looked for the camera and unplugged it? He would've had to "case" the hotel first?? And which is it - he was there 3 years ago or he'd never been in that hotel?

Easy Klink... the hotel was not a resort... it was a Hampton Inn. Doesn't take more than 2 minutes to go from your room to an outside door. We don't know he was on the phone in his room while talking to D.

Too bad jury didn't go to hotel like I did.

How did he pick the camera to unplug? How about the only one that monitored the stairwell emergency exit that he actually admitted exiting and propping open? That's the one that got picked, by somebody. Good grief.

We know this: JY was quite fixated on his HOUSE the day his wife's body was found in that pool of blood. Twice he talked about his concern for his HOUSE. Once to his mom in the car on the way back to Raleigh and then again that night to Linda Fisher "I'm going to take a hit on the house."

DT brings up awesome point: JY did not tell anyone he called, "Hey gotta go, going to kill Michelle."

Thanks DT for saying - I swear - his mind was on his girlfriend and insurance and HVAC.

Klink, did you wake up this morning on the right side of this case? THis is good PT stuff!!

bbm: ITA it is good PT stuff... I hope they have the ability to use it to their advantage.. I really hope they can deliver

I'm missing parts of this. Has he said "JY did not kill MY"? I have heard him say this hasn't been solved and other things, but has he said JY didn't do it?

Yes, he did explicitly state that JY did not kill MY and their unborn son.

I disagree with him about Mr. G's behavior. My 9 lb Chihuahua will go berserk if someone he doesn't know approaches me. (He's a biter) But if Mr wm hollars at the electric picture box when his team is losing he will cower under the bed or in his kennel. And Mr wm is the most mild mannered person I have ever known.... unless his team is losing.lol! I think it is a pack animal thing....the beta male is subserviant to the alpha male kind of thing. That is my un-expert opinion.

wm

DT brings up awesome point: JY did not tell anyone he called, "Hey gotta go, going to kill Michelle."

Thanks DT for saying - I swear - his mind was on his girlfriend and insurance and HVAC.

Klink, did you wake up this morning on the right side of this case? THis is good PT stuff!!

Ok I don't understand why is it good for the PT? Sometimes I am a legal dummy... help :-)

I'm missing parts of this. Has he said "JY did not kill MY"? I have heard him say this hasn't been solved and other things, but has he said JY didn't do it?

Yes, Klink has asserted that, but has yet to say anything to the extent of "JY wasn't at the house that morning".

Hope Howard has had some Red Bull in his Wheaties this morning. Hope he's eaten enough bran too.

OT: I don't think HC should be allowed to argue in the afternoon. He is not good late in the day. He's not sharp as the day progresses. That's a problem IMO.

He purposely got on the front desk camera so it could verify he was there! He wasn't ever seen again on camera there. Sorry Klink, but your camera close is just solidifying for me that JY did indeed use those cameras to set an alibi and to avoid being caught on camera when returning.

Klink: (just now) "This case has never been properly solved and JY did not murder MY"

I just can't listen to klinko's BS anymore....am getting sick and anxiety ridden.

Justice for Michelle and Rylan.........the murdering b*st#%d IS going down!!

Ok I don't understand why is it good for the PT? Sometimes I am a legal dummy... help :-)

He claims JY's mind is on his girlfriend. Exactly - it certainly wasn't on his wife, who he despised. His running around is part of the motive.

He claims JY's mind was on insurance and HVAC. Exactly - he INTENDED to defraud the insurance company by buying the insurance and then turning in the HVAC malfunction for coverage (which would violate what he had to sign - fraud). So, JY was thinking insurance fraud. Where else could he get money from and insurance company by fraud? I'll give you 2 to 4 million guesses!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member