State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HC: Where would this shirt have gone? (Holding up pic from HI) Where is this shirt he had on the night before? Where are the HP shoes? His luggage was in there.

come on now, isn't it obvious that jason discarded the clothes from that night because they smelled like cigar smoke, and his friends testified that he hated the smell of smoke!! that's why they are missing, and that's all you need to know!

OMG, OMG, :eek:i think i just made my first post with a BANG!!!:woohoo:

imo,jmo, jmt

come on now, isn't it obvious that jason discarded the clothes from that night because they smelled like cigar smoke, and his friends testified that he hated the smell of smoke!! that's why they are missing, and that's all you need to know!

hahahahaha!!!!

:floorlaugh:

Pretty convenient it happened on the same night that the door had a rock put in it (or twig?) and the same night Michelle Young was murdered while Jason Young was staying at the hotel. These coincidences are just too much to believe anyone at all.

Common sense would tell me that JY was likely in his room sleeping that night. Unless the prosecution can prove otherwise. Occam's razor and all.

The prosecution is trying to say that we saw him go outside, so that must mean he tampered with a camera, drove to Raleigh to murder his wife, drove back to VA where he stopped at a gas station (with no cameras) to pay cash and chew out a gas clerk, continued on to VA, tampered with another camera, and went back to his room.

The only 'proof' of tampering with the cameras is that it conveniently aligns with the state's timeline.

He'd talked to Meredith on his phone. His telephone would have had her number in the "calls" if not the phone book (I would think anyway).

HC: Who has ever said those were the same jeans he had on at the Cracker Barrel?

:floorlaugh::wagon:

HC: Closet pillaged: Is that because somebody was in a hurry and needs to get clothes right quick? Somebody needs to change clothes? Was it pillaged to make it look like a robbery?

Common sense would tell me that JY was likely in his room sleeping that night. Unless the prosecution can prove otherwise. Occam's razor and all.

The prosecution is trying to say that we saw him go outside, so that must mean he tampered with a camera, drove to Raleigh to murder his wife, drove back to VA where he stopped at a gas station (with no cameras) to pay cash and chew out a gas clerk, continued on to VA, tampered with another camera, and went back to his room.

The only 'proof' of tampering with the cameras is that it conveniently aligns with the state's timeline.

Common sense tells me that all these conveniences lead to the only conclusion that I can see and that's Jason Young is the only person possible that could have murdered Michelle and Rylan.

I think his computer was also in the room. I agree it is odd to pop downstairs with door open, but I find it more perplexing that he would leave the computer in the room all night with door unlocked. I disagree with you on the no brainer. IMO

If this has already been answered, please disregard. We have no idea if the computer was in the room all night or not. jmo:seeya:

So the guy who put the receipt under the door didnt notice it was propped open??

Day after day I do the same thing, I walk the halls of this hotel and slide receipts under the door. I can count the steps between doors, bend at the waist and give a shove of the receipt. Day after day after day....

Yep, after many months of doing this I would contend that this guy really did not pay any attention at all to the doors and the frames. He was only focused on the space between the bottom of the door and the floor.

OMG, my eyes are getting heavy here. Hope jury is more alert. His voice puts me into a trance.

Did anyone see the picture of Michelle :( A stranger did NOT do that!

Did anyone see the picture of Michelle :( A stranger did NOT do that!

Sorry but a stranger killed my cousin by strangling her, beating her face in and putting cigs out on her body for 10 days.... And raping her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95