State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked my DH about the hotel door newspapers.

- He said if a door was closed without being latched, it would not be nudged open by him slipping the paper on the door handle lever.

-In the course of delivering newspapers, he has seen doors propped open by various means enough to not find it unusual.

-If asked about it, he would remember that a door was propped open but not which one(s).

*This is if the door was propped open with an object and not merely gently closed enough so that it looks closed but doesn't latch. Then he wouldn't notice at all.

I would notice it... Did the guy testify about ANY room doors being propped open..

BH saying that things between MY and JY were heating up leading up to the murder... now talking about the wedding and the comment

"I'm done"

BH: "Jason said I can't divorce her bc she'll move to NY and she'll take Cassidy."

It could be worse. She could be saying a lot of ummmms. Actually, she is not doing badly.

The golf outing, rehearsal dinner & the "I'm done" all happened exactly 3 weeks before the murder.

So far, this is all emotion and no evidence. I suppose that's because there is such lean evidence in the case. I feel so much for the family. I wish they could get the justice they deserve, but I just don't think it's there...

"I'm Done!"

often a prelude to some of these wife murders. This one uttered by both JY and MY.

I find it highly ironic that JY cheated on MM after stating he's "in love" with her by having sex with CAS the week before MY was murdered.

So far, this is all emotion and no evidence. I suppose that's because there is such lean evidence in the case. I feel so much for the family. I wish they could get the justice they deserve, but I just don't think it's there...

Have faith. I am totally following her. Her flow is good. :please:

Show me some evidence not feelings...I want evidence he killed her.. Heres ur chance to change my mind PT... I wasnt going to even listen, but I figured I'd give ya one more chance...

1693 days! They do read here, LOL! That's way more powerful than 5 years in my opinion.

I'm not impressed so far....

sending positive thoughts and energy to Becky Holt..........justice for Michelle and Rylan!

This is ALL evidence. It's in evidence through testimony, through exhibits. Regardless of how this evidence makes you feel (i.e. emotions), it is absolutely evidence.

< wondering if BH has a license plate that says 1693 days? >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member