State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When BH was talking about LF, I started to think about how hemmed in JY may have been feeling with her either living with them or being around several times a week. He may have been concerned she would catch on to his galavanting much quicker than MY. She may have urged MY to step up and challenge him more often. MOO.

I would notice it... Did the guy testify about ANY room doors being propped open..

Again, if it were not possible then wouldn't you expect the DT PI to test this on his trip to HI. This would have been such a great Myth Busters moment, proving that it is impossible for the door to remain propped open while sliding the receipt under the door or while hanging newspaper on the latch. I know it is not the DT's team to disprove evidence but this would have been such an "OMG" moment.

hmmmm.............. I think he was checking out the cameras and stuff, that second time he went to the check in desk.

Never thought of that before. I think it's called casing things out too.

JMHO
fran

Sending PV (postive vibes) to JY, family & lawyers...

sending vibes to JY, family, and attorney's.......the realization that the Prosecution HAS and IS proving that JY WILL be convicted of murdering his wife. <modsnip>!!

The defendant, some 4 years later, after having all the discovery and evidence tells you that he went out to get a charger out of his car. He tells you before he actually goes outside he doesn't want the door to make a loud noise.

Again, if it were not possible then wouldn't you expect the DT PI to test this on his trip to HI. This would have been such a great Myth Busters moment, proving that it is impossible for the door to remain propped open while sliding the receipt under the door or while hanging newspaper on the latch. I know it is not the DT's team to disprove evidence but this would have been such an "OMG" moment.

So if the door was propped open to his room YOU would think the hotel guy would have noticed it and said so..... So leads me to say the door was closed.... Room key used once.. My vote NG!!!

I have to disagree. She is all over the map.

Unfortunately JY was all over the map in this case so yes, it's a bit of task following his trail. These have to be followed and we have to go along for the ride. ;)

I think BH is doing well so far. Speaking clearly, coherently. Bringing reality to the jury. Tying it to evidence, statements.

In chronological order, explaining things as she goes. Tying it together. Sending BH positive vibes.

Wow... they have the actual sign from the hotel saying when the doors would be locked to & from.

I wonder if when he went to the counter after he'd arrived and gone to his room, if he was checking out at the front desk to see if there was some sort of alarm that the 'exit' door had been propped open?

interesting,
fran

This is bad. She is too prepped, she is not thinking on her feet. IMO, She is reading from a script. JMO

In that picture of him going up to his hotel room, he is carrying his computer bag. I dunno about ya'll, but when I used to travel for business my charger was always in the bag with the computer.

State vs. Jason Lynn Young

Afternoon thread for Thursday, March 1, 2012

Live links:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/10690077/#/vid10690077

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/index

Remember too this warning:

First - a difference of opinion is NOT a TOS violation. Cheerleading for EITHER side is not a TOS violation, BUT being snarky and disrespectful about that opinion IS.

Second - if a post offends you, ALERT it. Remember, if you respond, it is on you and you may find yourself suffering the consequences for it.

Third - we are moving toward a zero tolerance policy. That means if you are snarky and rude, you may find yourself on TO.

Fourth - the mods will NOT be taking the time to send you pm's and hash it out. You will just see that you can no longer post.

Snarkyness will include avatars and siggy lines that are being used to convey messages you know you can't outright post.

Please keep in mind that ONE side, and only ONE side is going to win here, unless we end up in another stalemate. Whatever the outcome, we will have to deal with it, whether we think it is good or bad. So please keep in mind, that means one side is going to lose. Be a good sport. Don't gloat if you are on the winning side and don't pout and be mean if you are on the losing side. Brace yourselves now in case things don't go the way you want them to.

If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod - DO NOT post them in the thread. Remember all the TOS and rules, please.

Thank you,

Salem

Small_Sandwiches-236x300.jpg

http://www.catering-by-design.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Small_Sandwiches-236x300.jpg

bumping this up

hmmmm.............. I think he was checking out the cameras and stuff, that second time he went to the check in desk.

Never thought of that before. I think it's called casing things out too.

JMHO
fran

Absolutely makes sense! This was why they pointed out he was there "getting a newspaper" but he didn't actually leave with anything else from the desk!

Maybe he wants to sit on the toilet & read the scores.. LOL!! I know TMI!! But it could be..

I wonder if when he went to the counter after he'd arrived and gone to his room, if he was checking out at the front desk to see if there was some sort of alarm that the 'exit' door had been propped open?

interesting,
fran

Hey fran,
I can't listen... could you explain what you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member