State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (P.M. session: PT closing arguments)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who feel JY is innocent:

WHY would a stranger (over)kill MY?? In your minds, what is the motive for a stranger doing this hideous act?

I can understand some feeling there is not proof JY murdered Michelle but I can absolutely not comprehend how anyone could claim he didn't hate her.

He most assuredly did not love her. You don't control, manipulate, deceive, abuse, and cheat on someone you love. Abuse is not an indiscretion, mistake or accident. It's a deviant game motivated by control, entitlement, selfishness and superiority.

JY is a very good abuser. When he speaks of Michelle his resentment is very subtle. So much so that were I not a DV survivor once married to someone very much like him I am not certain I could see it myself. In their email exchanges I sense Michelle's pain - I see her walking on eggshells trying to make things right, even if she has to change herself to do so. In response JY is accusatory, demeaning, thoughtless, and cruel.

I don't know what more could constitute hate than repeatedly, knowingly hurting the person you promised to love forever. MOO

BBM
We have walked the same road :(

She is a tiny little girl. Not that many wipes.

He could have just used a towel.....

But, Klinkosum said he believes CY was removed from the home, and I don't know how the state will get past CB's testimony, no matter how hard they tried to drag her down or distance themselves from her.

They tried to do with Ms. Hensley, except Spivey wrote in his report it WAS Birchleaf Drive, without a doubt, and even took her to the home......

Had Jason been in the home that nite and a fight broke out, I could understand more.

But, he left the house, everything was fine, he stopped at CB, he called home, again, everything was fine.......
What would work him up to the point of the excessive rage, which we have heard over and over again, to kill Michelle?

Out of all the girlfriends and women Jason has had in his life, we only one heard story where he got rough with one, and he was drunk.

He had been drinking beer all day and doing shots.

Was Jason drunk that nite at Birchleaf?

And, after the horrible fight Gen said they had, what does she do?

Not only goes back to the room and stay with him, but she cried and begged for her ring back, and it was testified to that she had the ring on during the trip back.

No one else ever saw Jason mad or physical before.....
Michelle did not tell her therapist Jason ever hit or harmed her.

And, the biggest hurdle would be to prove that he could he drive 340 miles to kill and work up this much anger along the way?

Does not add up, but, I respect your point as well.

jmo

How did he get worked up to being so enraged? It's simple. He became enraged when he strangled her and she had the gall not to immediately submit and die. Then, just like Gen said he did, he went into some sort of altered state, glazed over and beat, beat, beat. No, he wasn't drunk, but I don't think he had to be. Even if no one else had seen him mad and physical before, there's a first time for everything. Do all of the other wife-killers in the world have a violent history? I'm not sure they do.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

How did he get worked up to being so enraged? It's simple. He became enraged when he strangled her and she had the gall not to immediately submit and die. Then, just like Gen said he did, he went into some sort of altered state, glazed over and beat, beat, beat. No, he wasn't drunk, but I don't think he had to be. Even if no one else had seen him mad and physical before, there's a first time for everything. Do all of the other wife-killers in the world have a violent history? I'm not sure they do.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Exactly. Every killer's first victim is their first victim. There's no one free bite rule like there is in some places for dogs shown violent. You get to go to jail for your very first murder in NC. :twocents:

Guess I better call my BF & tell her to run for the hills & get away from her b/f ..He threw her down on the bed one time.... He will kill ya girl!! RUN!!!!!!

Actually, she probably should. If he did that now, it will only progress after marriage.

It's possible Jason told him the truth - he had someone remove Cassidy and bring her back (his sister, Kim Young?). That would be the only thing that made sense - any other killer wouldn't do that.

But, Klinkosum said he believes CY was removed from the home, and I don't know how the state will get past CB's testimony, no matter how hard they tried to drag her down or distance themselves from her.

They tried to do with Ms. Hensley, except Spivey wrote in his report it WAS Birchleaf Drive, without a doubt, and even took her to the home......

I think that some would mock violence toward women, short of murder, is a good indicator of how men who do it still get away with it. He just shoved ya, what's the big deal? He was drunk when he did that, he didn't mean it! You called the police for that? Why did you argue with him when you knew he was mad? He's good most of the time! He's a good father!

It must have been a stirring moment when Klink said Michelle gave as good as she got. Except she didn't. She was beaten to death.

Guess I better call my BF & tell her to run for the hills & get away from her b/f ..He threw her down on the bed one time.... He will kill ya girl!! RUN!!!!!!

Wow that is very snarky. I am sorry for the personal tragedy but that comment is very uncalled for.

WHY would a stranger (over)kill MY?? In your minds, what is the motive for a stranger doing this hideous act?

This is a serious question. You must have asked yourselves this question.

BBM
We have walked the same road :(

I have walked that road too violence is not just hitting at least then u know it is coming and society accepts hitting as DV. I have gotten emails like MY. That is why I know JY is capable. I thank God it was not me.

I have walked that road too violence is not just hitting at least then u know it is coming and society accepts hitting as DV. I have gotten emails like MY. That is why I know JY is capable. I thank God it was not me.

I agree. I fail to see the hilarity in abusing women, kids (and even men).

Okay, I need more coffee.

Cammy,
CB doesn't bolster the defense or the pros. IMO

Mrs. Hensley is a woman who lights up a room. :) and she knows it. :D

Telling me he could have just used a towel only re-enforces my opinion of JY's guilt.

Hey, I thought we could have cordial conversations here. We all see things differently, and let's have reasonable conversations. I am not a moderator, just a request.

I believe JY is guiltier than sin itself but I honestly believe the overkill is a moot point for either side.

It's a long believed but (imo) erroneous presumption that overkill is solely indicative of a relationship between the perpetrator and victim. Overkill or extreme violence is seen in many serial and mass murders as well as hate crimes.

That being said research indicates over 60% of uxoricides (wife-murders) studied exhibited overkill.

For me I guess its not that I believe he murdered Michelle because of the overkill but rather I believe he murdered Michelle and the overkill further supports that belief iykwim.

I don't mean to be disrepectful of our Jury/Legal system, in any way....
But, every time I read "Jury of his peers" in reference to defendants like JY - I often feel a bit uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922