Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to it?

I just looked at WRAL.........

Also, I missed the part of the therapist's testimony about someone being superficial , not sure who that was about.

Thank you, Sluethers..:)

The testimony of Linda Fisher was valuable for a few reasons:

1. It helped document MY's state of mind towards the end of her life. She was terribly unhappy and emotionally 'broken' by her marriage and abusive husband. Her mother saw this first hand.

2. It showed how callous and what JY was thinking immediately after MY's body was found. While everyone else is at the sheriff's station that night and trying to figure out what happened to Michelle, JY's first words to Linda Fisher, after saying "I can't talk to you..." were "I'm going to take a hit on the house."

3. It further corroborated Meredith Fisher's testimony about how CY's maternal relatives were treated after MY's murder. They were kept from seeing CY for no good reason! Further, visits with CY were exhorted for the Fishers to publicly support JY, which they could not do until he (with his attorney) answered questions by law enforcement. < mod snip > There was no reason to treat the Fishers that way.

I wanted to make an observation about MY's "meddling" family, too. I'd already observed that JY invited his sister-in-law to meddle via mediating. But testimony has show that Michelle obviously relied heavily on her both her mom and her sister, people who loved her dearly. IMO she relied heavily on them because that pitiful excuse of a husband of hers couldn't be counted on for help or support or assistance with anything. She was the only adult in that family, and its hard to run it all on your own - much less with someone working actively against you. Dang straight she needed the help, and its to her mom's credit that she was willing to spend her time and money in such a fashion. Daughter needed her, bam, she was there. End of story.

I LOVE THIS, Bottle Cap!!! So true on every level. No way was someone's "meddling" the *cause* of their problems. And I am so sorry for Michelle, for having to hold everything together while her "partner" caused her more grief. What a wonderful life she could have had (!!!!) if they had just divorced and Michelle was able to raise her family without all the tension and trouble Jason caused. And, I, too think it's completely admirable that her Mom was willing to give of herself so much, despite the hatefulness coming from Jason. I know how it feels to be somewhere where someone doesn't want you; it's a terrible feeling. And how much worse she would have felt being that it was her own daughter's home. It sounds like she was willing to put up with anything in order to still be with Michelle and Cassidy. I'm thankful that Michelle had her Mom and Sister to at least help ease some of the pressures she was under in her last couple years of life.

While the email JY sent to his wife probably doesn't do much harm, I will say that was one long-winded dude. His complaining and comparing and general 'tude went on for more than 2 whole pages. What a tool.

However, the most important information from that particular witness (Jennifer Powers) is that Michelle's slayer did not want the baby (CY), he wanted MY to get an abortion, and he threatened that he would "hold it against both of them for the rest of their lives if she didn't get an abortion."

Someday CY will read about what her father said. <mod snip>

No doubt, it was a very troubled marriage, but like one of the last *Jurors said,

"It was a horrible situation, but I didn't see a lot of physical,actual physical evidence"

*Juror who was dismissed for transportation problems, not misconduct

The actual email should be up at WRAL soon, if it isn't already, and everyone can read it and judge it for themselves.

I heard it as someone who was trying to make Michelle understand that

it was making things more difficult for them with her Mother's constant

interference and long visits.

I also get that LF had just retired, so she had more time, and I understand that too., and CY being her first grandchild...:heart:

But, anyone in a relationship or marriage knows that an extended house~ stay of anyone, whether a friend or family member can get old real fast.

Jason may not have wanted a child at first, but we are not going to hear from one person in this courtroom, last time or this time, that he was not a good Dad after she was born.

JMO

With or without LF, his primary issue was Michelle, he used LF just as another weapon against Michelle, IMO. He was a selfish, childish, rude and a mentally abusive man and with LF around, he wouldn't be able to get away with the crap he put through Michelle through. Don't forget he was having an affair and with LF around he wouldn't be able to get away with all he was getting away with.

While the email JY sent to his wife probably doesn't do much harm, I will say that was one long-winded dude. His complaining and comparing and general 'tude went on for more than 2 whole pages. What a tool.

However, the most important information from that particular witness (Jennifer Powers) is that Michelle's slayer did not want the baby (CY), he wanted MY to get an abortion, and he threatened that he would "hold it against both of them for the rest of their lives if she didn't get an abortion."

Someday CY will read about what her father said. He is a vile, hateful killer.

Do you have a link to the email, I missed some parts while trying to transcribe
some of it..
Thank you.

Someday CY will read about what her father said. He is a vile, hateful killer.

I agree and in my opinion, even if Jason is found not guilty, it doesn't mean he isn't a murderer, it just means he got away with murder.

With or without LF, his primary issue was Michelle, he used LF just as another weapon against Michelle, IMO. He was a selfish, childish, rude and a mentally abusive man and with LF around, he wouldn't be able to get away with the crap he put through Michelle through. Don't forget he was having an affair and with LF around he wouldn't be able to get away with all he was getting away with.

Yes, but LF wasn't helping matters any, either.

Not that I blame her, MY was her daughter and CY her grandchild.

But, I still need proof he killed her.

Remember, it took 3 years just to get an arrest, L E must have been hung up on some of the things I am........

JMO

I feel all this attention on JY's email complaining about his MIL is creating a one sided picture of him. Let's introduce some balance and show the loving side of his emails:

"missing you so much&#8230;got a nice beer buzz&#8230; [snip]

i feel lucky just to know you, much less love you, but i do."

Oops! That's to his mistress. Well, I'm sure he was much nicer to his wife. Let's see:

"I just got home and the *advertiser censored* power is out, I called progress and a crew is already out. Cass pissed herself all over the floor, it&#8217;s hot as hell inside and I can&#8217;t entertain her enough w/o tv to finish the godamn yard. I am taking beer and her to pool. I am in a mood that makes our trip to myrtle seem mild, pray the beer kicks in. I could kill u for not letting me finish the yard this morning"

No issues with this guy. Just a regular guy trying to overcome his MIL's intrusiveness.

Just a regular guy who wishes he wasn't married (motive), wishes he didn't have kids, wishes he had more money (motive), had a history of violence against women (inclination), had deep-seated anger toward his wife (motive), never asked if there was progress in the investigation of his wife's murder, and gave up his daughter rather than risk incriminating himself for the crime he committed.

Yes, but LF wasn't helping matters any, either.

Not that I blame her, MY was her daughter and CY her grandchild.

But, I still need proof he killed her.

Remember, it took 3 years just to get an arrest, L E must have been hung up on some of the things I am........

JMO

That's it in a nutshell. I believe he did it, but it needs to be proven. I hope the trial generates a clean verdict this time, G or NG (but I'd, IMO, prefer the G).

To be clear, I'm not saying JY's affairs are evidence of his guilt. Lots of people have affairs, and sex without responsibilities or the baggage of a real relationship makes it easy to be nice. One danger in that behavior, of course, is that it increases resentment toward the spouse who represents all the "ball and chain" and "smothering" sorts of things that accompany relationships, especially those no longer wanted but only tolerated. And that's where JY was, I think the evidence shows. He had soured on the relationship.

So I think it is relevant because to me it indicates JY would have desired a termination of the relationship with MY, and given his situation he'd have preferred it wasn't costly. It goes into the part of not having the opinion, "There's no way that guy would have killed his pregnant wife." It would have suited his desires if MY were gone. And then she was. He's the most likely person in the world to have done it. Now it's the tricky part of evidence... I wish I was there to see this trial.

Today was a great day for Michelle. The therapist notes finally came in to play and showed the BS Michelle was putting up with in her last days.

Justice is coming very soon!!!

The problem with proof is that for some people, unless there's a video of the perp committing the murder or the perp loudly proclaims "I did it! I really, really did it," or there's a trail of dripping blood leading from the victim right to the hands of the murderer and he better be holding the bloody weapon in his hand, there is never enough proof.

And the inclination for some (perhaps many) people is to look at each piece of circumstantial evidence separately and to come up with an explanation about it that makes it innocent in their mind. That's not the way to evaluate C.E., but people still persist.

I feel all this attention on JY's email complaining about his MIL is creating a one sided picture of him. Let's introduce some balance and show the loving side of his emails:

"missing you so much…got a nice beer buzz… [snip]

i feel lucky just to know you, much less love you, but i do."

Oops! That's to his mistress. Well, I'm sure he was much nicer to his wife. Let's see:

"I just got home and the *advertiser censored* power is out, I called progress and a crew is already out. Cass pissed herself all over the floor, it’s hot as hell inside and I can’t entertain her enough w/o tv to finish the godamn yard. I am taking beer and her to pool. I am in a mood that makes our trip to myrtle seem mild, pray the beer kicks in. I could kill u for not letting me finish the yard this morning"

No issues with this guy. Just a regular guy trying to overcome his MIL's intrusiveness.

Just a regular guy who wishes he wasn't married (motive), wishes he didn't have kids, wishes he had more money (motive), had a history of violence against women (inclination), had deep-seated anger toward his wife (motive), never asked if there was progress in the investigation of his wife's murder, and gave up his daughter rather than risk incriminating himself for the crime he committed.

Wait, wait, wait..............I got in late this morning. Was this in Linda's testimony? :confused:

tia,
fran

The problem with proof is that for some people, unless there's a video of the perp committing the murder or the perp loudly proclaims "I did it! I really, really did it," or there's a trail of dripping blood leading from the victim right to the hands of the murderer and he better be holding the bloody weapon in his hand, there is never enough proof.

And the inclination for some (perhaps many) people is to look at each piece of circumstantial evidence separately and to come up with an explanation about it that makes it innocent in their mind. That's not the way to evaluate C.E., but people still persist.

Yes, it seems to happen in every circumstancial case were the people for the accused make excuses/explanations for singular pieces of evidence against the accused to explain away their guilt... not taking into mind there are many/alot/mountains of these individual pieces of evidence that together leave LITTLE doubt who was/is responsible.

That $15.5M wrongful death judgement, btw, is now up to $18.7M with the interest accrued. This was not mentioned in court but I learned of it today.

A drop of blood in his SUV or a NTO that showed marks, bruises, or scratches, or a credible eye witness at the gas station may have done it for me, or if CY was terrified of him when she saw him again.

Only one side of the case has been heard so far............
JMO

That's it in a nutshell. I believe he did it, but it needs to be proven. I hope the trial generates a clean verdict this time, G or NG (but I'd, IMO, prefer the G).

Circumstantial Evidence IS Evidence. I cannot believe so many people in America have the CSI Syndrome.

When someone is murdered by a spouse or a significant other that's a sociopath, that has the ability to plan, premeditate a murder and lives in the same home, there is not going to be the type of DNA evidence or a smoking gun found. When the same type of crime is committed by someone that just blows up because of drugs, alcohol or jealousy, there's usually tons of evidence and an arrest is immediate. Jason falls into the sociopath category. Many times these guys end up getting away with it the first time, even if they are POI's until they end up killing again. Drew Peterson, Barton Corbin, Josh Powell for example.

If everyone honestly can't use common sense and understand the law as it relates to circumstantial evidence and they need everything wrapped up in a 60 minute show with either a confession or a smoking gun, there's going to be a lot more murderers walking around. It's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf