State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-10-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting is I have been watching some of the coverage on HLN with Vinnie and I believe Beth Karas is in the court room. The times I've watched, there has been no mention whatsoever about the jurors. Perhaps they learned their lesson after the Anthony trial. Nobody can predict a jury. Smiling, fidgety, bored, note taking, etc. = means nothing.

Just gut instinct......he will not take the stand this time.

I didn't think he would either, but I wasn't counting on all the character assasination of him this time around either.

We have a ways to go, before the defense decides, it may come down to something like flipping a coin.

I like your posts, btw, n/t.
You have been very fair.
:)

I truly believe we have two living eyewitnesses, CY and Gracie. Plus he provided himself an opportunity and obviously the means. For me to not believe he is guilty would take some one to provide an airtight alibi; otherwise there are too many circumstances that support a guilty verdict, I have no reasonable doubt.

Can a reasonable person really believe someone would so savagely beat a person to that extreme and then care for the child. Too many why's with no answers.

Why is it that someone feels that this type of act is an answer to a problem?

I didn't think he would either, but I wasn't counting on all the character assasination of him this time around either.

We have a ways to go, before the defense decides, it may come down to something like flipping a coin.

You have been very fair.

Jason is his own worse enemy. He would have to have a good character for anyone to assassinate his character. He's not a good person.

The law says "Guilty" or "Not Guilty." "Innocent" is not what a jury decides. Someone can be factually guilty of a murder and still get away with it through an acquittal, a verdict of "not guilty." That's exactly what happened in the OJ case.

Defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I truly believe we have two living eyewitnesses, CY and Gracie. Plus he provided himself an opportunity and obviously the means. For me to not believe he is guilty would take some one to provide an airtight alibi; otherwise there are too many circumstances that support a guilty verdict, I have no reasonable doubt.

Can a reasonable person really believe someone would so savagely beat a person to that extreme and then care for the child. Too many why's with no answers.

Why is it that someone feels that this type of act is an answer to a problem?

I could believe it more if it happened in a rage.
But, to drive 3 hours from home, 3 hours back, and kill someone with that kind of viciousness is beyond me.

Besides, where did he ever say he hated her?

The emails express frustration on both their parts, that the marriage is not what they hoped it would be.

Jason having an affair was not part of what Michelle signed up for, I am sure.

There are just too many other things to get around though.

JMO

Jason is his own worse enemy. He would have to have a good character for anyone to assassinate his character. He's not a good person.

I just wonder how many of our lives could hold up to such scrutiny, or how many of our computer searches could not land us in jail overnite !!

Yes, we all agree, Jason was far from being husband of the year, and Michelle Money, MY's friend is not going to be taking home any awards either.

JMO

You have been very fair.

I would classify descriptions of his character by witnesses as testimony.. (good or bad)

I just wonder how many of our lives could hold up to such scrutiny, or how many of our computer searches could not land us in jail overnite !!

Yes, we all agree, Jason was far from being husband of the year, and Michelle Money, MY's friend is not going to be taking home any awards either.

JMO

Jasons' internet searches are so incriminating, the searches about head trauma, strangulation and OPPORTUNITY are the biggies. Most people searching opportunity would be looking at small business opportunities, but to search the word in that form "opportunity" totally screams motive,means and opportunity to me, the elements of a murder conviction.

For me it is telling that something like 98% of his friends who at first supported him, came to the conclusion that he murdered his wife. As Shelley Schaad said, "how many coincidences can befall one man on the one day his wife is murdered?" And that is the crux of circumstantial evidence.

Add 'em up. There are so many coincidences that even a bonafide skeptic would have to start to wonder why all these things happened within one 24 hr period.

Defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yes, to the Court. Presumption of innocence is just a legal concept. It's the baseline from which evidence and testimony builds upon for purposes of administering the justice system process.

Presumption of innocence has nothing to do with fact or reality.

Presumption of innocence has nothing to do with fact or reality.

That's true. In reality Jason either killed his wife or he didn't. He's presumed innocent because he does not have to prove his innocence; the prosecution has to prove him guilty.

My point is that there will be no justice if there is a guilty verdict in court, but in reality he did not kill Michelle and Rylan.

I could believe it more if it happened in a rage.
But, to drive 3 hours from home, 3 hours back, and kill someone with that kind of viciousness is beyond me. Besides, where did he ever say he hated her? The emails express frustration on both their parts, that the marriage is not what they hoped it would be. Jason having an affair was not part of what Michelle signed up for, I am sure. There are just too many other things to get around though. JMO
bcbm
What we learned today, the reason for the sexual problems in their marriage stun me. She had issues with sex, she had been raped so her husband pretty much makes every "lovemaking" session a replay of the rape for her ? I'm sorry, it takes a vicious, cruel, souless individual that has nothing but hate for her to behave that way. And I am convinced more than ever he is the killer.

JMO[/]

Michelle Money's husband is not dead. Neither is my husband :)

I am not sure we have evidence that he said he hated her - but - he did say "I could kill you for not letting me finish the yard in the morning"

There was a LOT of hostility in that email. I read it as a lot of anger - just below the surface - saying a child "pissed herself" and everything else - not to mention a thinly veiled threat about Michelle better hope the beer kicked in (or what?)

That was an ugly, ugly email - one that showed little regard for his child (and yes - I'll say he was a bad father based on just that) and to me makes him sound like a powder keg looking for a fuse.

Maybe my life is sedate and maybe because I love my husband - but I can't imagine writing such venom. It seemed like it was a man seething about all the unfairness in his life....

That's true. In reality Jason either killed his wife or he didn't. He's presumed innocent because he does not have to prove his innocence; the prosecution has to prove him guilty.

My point is that there will be no justice if there is a guilty verdict in court, but in reality he did not kill Michelle and Rylan.

I really don't think anyone involved with the people in this case or anyone following it want a killer to go free. Everyone that genuinely cares about Michelle, and even tons of people who don't know her personally want the killer caught. There is no evidence pointing to anyone else, the cig butts and hair on the picture frame were "found" by Godwin, a guy the Young family hired. Godwin collects items from crime scenes that will introduce reasonable doubt in murder cases, that is his occupation. LE was in that house for 13 days, don't you think they would have noticed these items if they were there when they were ? Where is the evidence of anyone but Jason Young as the killer ? Random killers don't carry babies to bathrooms, clean them up, tuck them into bed, or possibly drug them and rock them to sleep.

For me it is telling that something like 98% of his friends who at first supported him, came to the conclusion that he murdered his wife. As Shelley Schaad said, "how many coincidences can befall one man on the one day his wife is murdered?" And that is the crux of circumstantial evidence.

Add 'em up. There are so many coincidences that even a bonafide skeptic would have to start to wonder why all these things happened within one 24 hr period.

That's it exactly, within a 24 hr period, ON the same nite his wife just happened to be murdered !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lolo0123