State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the potential relevance of a search of gay bars....so what if he did? What does that have to do with anything?

Was the prosecution prepared for the 1st trial? They weren't prepared for JY to testify & not prepared for his explanation of computer searches??

I guess since he had never been interviewed, they had no idea what he was going to say.
kwim?

I don't understand the potential relevance of a search of gay bars....so what if he did? What does that have to do with anything?

It's what was found when his computer was examined. You can make of it whatever you want. They just report what they find.

Bisexual activity was huge in the Mike Peterson case..............

Is this factual or rumor about this friend?

TIA

Well, i just heard it from cammy and I guess we have to decide for ourself if he was at the trial. I believe her just as I believe any others reporting of courtroom activity.
Sorry I am dealing with RL right now. Everyone getting off work calling to see if I am "still kicking". LOL

This Galloway guy has a pretty bad speech impediment. He is unable to pronounce the 'th' sound or any word that has the pattern of "rth" in it. Along with his southern accent, he can be hard to understand.

Well, i just heard it from cammy and I guess we have to decide for ourself if he was at the trial. I believe her just as I believe any others reporting of courtroom activity.
Sorry I am dealing with RL right now. Everyone getting off work calling to see if I am "still kicking". LOL

I didn't mean whether or not this person was at the trial.

I meant the other things you were posting about this person.

ETA: Doesn't matter at this point. Sounds to me like it is just rumor that carried over from prior discussions on a different forum.

Fran asked for links.
<modsnip>
Thank you.

Who knows?

Wait until you see Jason's ex, Gen

A really pretty girl, as was Michelle.

I doubt Jason was gay, but it adds to the drama.

I believe using trial testimony as the basis for what is true is the best approach. I've experienced so many misstatements that I would (personally) not use any message board on which to determine the truth of the matter. When in doubt, go straight to the source, which is trial testimony!

Was the prosecution prepared for the 1st trial? They weren't prepared for JY to testify & not prepared for his explanation of computer searches??

Since JLY refused to talk to the detectives since before he returned to Raleigh, the DA had no idea he would make up some car wreck to account for those computer searches. Consequently, they had no prior notice to search for a wreck that might have occured. Now that they've been forewarned, I'm sure they've 'hunted down' any possible accident scene JLY could be referring to. :seeya:

mod note: if you post something as a fact it needs a link.. also please watch the bickering back and forth... this lands at random :nurse:

I'm joining the party late today.

I really hope BH hammers home the point in closing about the closet door being opened after the murder took place. To me that is a huge piece of evidence. Why would any murderer other than JLY need to get into that closet, especially since we know nothing was stolen??

MF's testimony is that she used the computer in the office at the Young's house to print out a document or paper she needed (I think for school possibly). At no time has there been testimony that her 'friend' (gay or otherwise) used the Young's computer.

You are correct Madeleine, but we did not know this because it was not testified to in first trial. It was just last week we knew Meredith had used the computer to print off work related items. We may hear that he did use the computer later with the defense or we may not. MOO

IF you reveal new information that hasn't been known previously, you need to provide a link. If this information is discovered from a www that cannot be linked on Websleuths, it cannot be discussed here. IF there is no link, it's a rumor, and cannot be discussed. We do not want to be spreading false info and leads. That's why we like to stick with reliable sites for accurate info. (as accurate as you can get, these days)

To reference you know something, but can't say, is called baiting and against TOS. If you've posted anything you have said that is not known to the public at large, and you have no proof, please go and self-edit your post and remove it or delete your post. If your available 'edit' time has passed and you can no longer edit your post, contact a mod with an alert or pm and we'll be happy to help you.

If you are a local for this trial and do have some info or special knowledge, or you're a professional, please follow the below instructions. You do not have to be verified. But in order to write as an expert in a field, or local information, you must be verified. This is done to preserve the reputation of Websleuths as a place where we have over 40K members and read by both LE, pros, media outlets, etc..........and they know they'll get ACCURATE info and not be reading stuff filled with innuendo and rumors.

Thanks for your time,
fran

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession or if you would like to be verified as a local/know the case players then please do the following:

Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com

In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call

In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.
Thank you.

This Galloway guy has a pretty bad speech impediment. He is unable to pronounce the 'th' sound or any word that has the pattern of "rth" in it. Along with his southern accent, he can be hard to understand.

He sounds a lot like Donnie Harrison.
They are both from the far NE part of the state, below Tidewater VA.
Just the way they speak over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member