State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason testified in the last trial that he was the first person to arrive at a crash where the woman had serious head injuries. He said that he researched the terms after that.

It was a man in the crash.........but you have everything else right.

That's what we heard. I'm assuming it lined up with the timelines and other information about the accident. I think he also wrote about the accident in the email he sent to the ex-girlfriend.

So did he call 911 when he came upon this accident?

That's what we heard. I'm assuming it lined up with the timelines and other information about the accident. I think he also wrote about the accident in the email he sent to the ex-girlfriend.

So the accident was verified somehow (eg media reports of the accident or accident report by LE?) and the computer searches lined up with the time of the accident?

Short of any verification like that, I'd be very suspicious that it was crafted by a suspect to create explanations of something that create an activity that are otherwise unexplainable.

I was asking what you would think personally?

Justin Barber, I was very glad they found him G.

Had he not got greedy and tried to go after the insurance money, he almost walked.....

:maddening:

OH :floorlaugh: i meant justin. My daughters teacher was named steven barber.:floorlaugh: I was in st augustine while jury was deliberating. :seeya:

She can't at this point. All they can do is introduce the evidence this agent collected and get it into the record. These parts are always tedious and boring.

I only know what the hand print and blood spatter mean because I watched Trial #1 AND this was pointed out during closing arguments.

Hopefully she can make the point with this evidence long before closing arguments. Closing arguments are not evidence. I am hoping some investigator or forensics investigator will translate what this evidence means to the case.

I realize that the evidence has to be introduced and a foundation established but at some point a criminologist or someone needs to explain what the evidence means. It can't just be in the closing arguments since it is then just the lawyer saying what she thinks it means and that is not evidence.

IMO

And someone high on drugs would have the presence of mind to leave NO MESS anywhere beside where Michelle was ambushed? An also have the presence of mind to clean up a toddler, administer sleeping medication and put on soothing lullaby music? And would not take anything in spite of the fact that there was no shortage of items to take and use to sell to buy more drugs????

Michelle was having trouble getting CY to sleep when SS was there.
She may have tried anything and everything.

I don't think CY was cleaned up by anyone, she still had some blood residue
around her toes when found.

The DNA of the medicine dropper/cap did not match Michelle or Jason, there was unidentified DNA.

Wasn't that one unknown (at this time) print on the wall or molding, or whatever, 8' up? That was section 4?

tia
fran

ETA, nevermind, He just answered my question on the stand. I thought the visual said 8', but where he's pointing is much lower than that. fran

I agree, Talina. Hopefully they'll get it in during one of the SBI agent testimony's where they can testify whose prints those were on the wall.

Michelle was having trouble getting CY to sleep when SS was there.
She may have tried anything and everything.

I don't think CY was cleaned up by anyone, she still had some blood residue
around her toes when found.

The DNA of the medicine dropper/cap did not match Michelle or Jason, there was unidentified DNA.

:what: wonder if he used gloves while he gave it to her?

She can't at this point. All they can do is introduce the evidence this agent collected and get it into the record. These parts are always tedious and boring.

I only know what the hand print and blood spatter mean because I watched Trial #1 AND this was pointed out during closing arguments.

Thanx for your clarification & input! My mind kept wandering & I found myself more fascinated w/ his choice of tie.

"just ... protein" ... that's what the chemical reacts with .. what does that mean?

OH :floorlaugh: i meant justin. My daughters teacher was named steven barber.:floorlaugh: I was in st augustine while jury was deliberating. :seeya:

That was a good trial, Lucky.

I was worried cause he had self inflicted wounds after that deadly walk on the beach....:rolleyes:

April was lovely.....:(

I agree, Talina. Hopefully they'll get it in during one of the SBI agent testimony's where they can testify whose prints those were on the wall.

My daughter is a forensic chemist. She testifies in court when needed. So from what I understand, this guy is just the 'collector,' and onsite testing. HE can only testify to what HE found and did.

The forensic person who evaluates the stuff sent to the labs, etc., will testify to the findings and HOW they came to their conclusion.

Oh, and my daughter's lab, has a separate department, just for researching and analyzing the prints, ie hand prints evidence. Each technician has their specialty.

JMHO
fran

Not positive, but I know he stayed there with the victim until they arrived, and he held his hand.

Do you know this from any sources other than JY's testimony? Any corroboration?

TIA

A link to which part of post. If about her gay friend, can't remember his name, it was discussed in detail on IS at the beginning of this case. Not sure it is still over there.

I know his name, but won't post it here.

He was at the trial last week, sitting behind the Youngs.

How exactly do you know this? I'm curious?

fwiw, it was in the first trial. That was part of JY's explanation tour on each piece of dam*ing evidence, ie the computer search.

He basically, admitted he did do that search. So it won't matter if MF used the Young computer or not, JY already testified and admitted to such.

Now it's up to the DA to discredit his original testimony. I believe that's why we're seeing much more detail during this second trial. They are going out and pulling all those I's and T's and reinforcing the dots and crosses and hopefully will top it off with something that he can't get out of, and NEW 'hook,' if you will.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members