State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if JY's dna is on the door.... It was his bedroom. So unless it is unknown dna in blood... this is a wash to me as far as evidence goes. Or it is his prints in blood... IYKWIM

IMO

So after all the testimony about blood spatter and impressions on the wall, is there anything about that that connects Jason to the murder?

We just found out last week that Meredith had been on the Young's computer just a couple weeks before Michelle's death, maybe her gay friend who left town within days of her murder has also been on her computer. Again, just a thought..

Do you have a link?

tia,
fran

Jason testified in the last trial that he was the first person to arrive at a crash where the woman had serious head injuries. He said that he researched the terms after that.

Was that verified by him calling 911? Not doubting you Otto. :)
Just wondering.

Jason testified in the last trial that he was the first person to arrive at a crash where the woman had serious head injuries. He said that he researched the terms after that.

Does that sound 100% honest to you regarding the searches and why?

The point of the handprints of JY on the wall are this:

Blood splatter is all around but not ON the hand/finger prints where his hand was placed on the wall. Meaning? JY had his hand on the wall, bracing himself, as he was bent over beating his wife to death, who was on the floor at that point.

Wasn't he having packages sent to their house? Case seems alot different IMO.

Other than the fact that both victims were female and were found beaten to death in their own homes, I see no other connection at all. :waitasec:

Blood splatter is all around but not ON the hand/finger prints where his hand was placed on the wall. Meaning? JY had his hand on the wall, bracing himself, as he beat his wife to death.

Oh, now I get it!

Thanks,
fran

reminds me of the steven barber case.

Justin Barber, I was very glad they found him G.

Had he not got greedy and tried to go after the insurance money, he almost walked.....

:maddening:

Blood splatter is all around but not ON the hand/finger prints where his hand was placed on the wall. Meaning? JY had his hand on the wall, bracing himself, as he was bent over beating his wife to death, who was on the floor at that point.

OH, gotcha! Thank you.

or some one on a bad drug..MOO

And someone high on drugs would have the presence of mind to leave NO MESS anywhere beside where Michelle was ambushed? An also have the presence of mind to clean up a toddler, administer sleeping medication and put on soothing lullaby music? And would not take anything in spite of the fact that there was no shortage of items to take and use to sell to buy more drugs????

Thanks for that explanation. That makes a lot of sense.

However, IMO, BH needs to explain this better as to why she is presenting this and what it means.

I was totally losing interest and saw this going no where.

IMO

Wish they would show the camera the impressions so we could see too.

Does that sound 100% honest to you regarding the searches and why?

That's what we heard. I'm assuming it lined up with the timelines and other information about the accident. I think he also wrote about the accident in the email he sent to the ex-girlfriend.

So after all the testimony about blood spatter and impressions on the wall, is there anything about that that connects Jason to the murder?

Nope, and it will be refuted even farther, when state experts come in.
It was rumored Jason's handprint was found in blood on this sheetrock, not true.
I can also remember rumors that Michelle had Jason's hair in her hand too.
Thankfully we have trials and testimony, not rumors.

Thanks for that explanation. That makes a lot of sense.

However, IMO, BH needs to explain this better as to why she is presenting this and what it means.

I was totally losing interest and saw this going no where.

IMO

She can't at this point. All they can do is introduce the evidence this agent collected and get it into the record. These parts are always tedious and boring.

I only know what the hand print and blood spatter mean because I watched Trial #1 AND this was pointed out during closing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95