State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would the killer know his initial plan to first do one "head trauma knockout" as his google search showed, followed by strangulation to do the killing wouldn't work and he would then have to resort to beating MY's head and face over 30 times? Think he knew while creeping up those stairs that's what was going to happen?

CY was likely asleep in her bed. Had his strangulation plan worked his daughter probably would not have woken up. But 30+ blows makes noise.

You bring up an excellent point.

The initial killing was supposed to be strangulation, when that failed, she was beaten.

Why in the world does someone have to look up trauma to the head, when anyone knows if you hit someone hard enough or long enough, that they will die?

:confused:

She wasn't crying. As for being upset, the effect on CY could have been deeper than what a lay person would observe. CY was seen at some point later, perhaps months later, at her daycare "acting out" the murder of her mother with a couple dolls in her play. Teachers had observed this.

I think that was a rumor, unless the day care center teachers are actually called.

It was also a rumor that Jason told Michelle to unbuckle her seat belt, that has been corrected in this trial.

Scott Dyleski murder of Pamela Vitale Horowitz

Extremely violent

Goth

Misplaced anger

Rage

Brutal

Continuation of beating victim long after it was necessary

Overkill, similiar to above

He was a pot growing juvenile delinquent who killed her during the commission of a burglary. he dressed in the goth style, and there was an "H" carved into the victim - but one murder does not a goth kill make.

I think there is more info on goth / suicide than goth / homicide based on my cursory google searching.

I think that if there was any evidence of a goth murdered - we'd have heard it already from the defense.

How did those goth killers manage to get themselves downstairs and outside the house without leaving any sort of blood trail? Surely they didn't all clean up and grab some new clothes out of JLY's closet, unbloody shoes, etc., to traipse through the house and back out the garage door?

Only if they were all black....

there was a partial print on the doorframe and some sheet rock

they cut this out after doing something csi-ish and sent to the lab

She wasn't crying. As for being upset, the effect on CY could have been deeper than what a lay person would observe. CY was seen at some point later, perhaps months later, at her daycare "acting out" the murder of her mother with a couple dolls in her play. Teachers had observed this.

Interesting, I didn't know that about daycare but agree that the effect would be much deeper than anyone could see on the surface. I hope the poor girl has a really good therapist.

....a goth murder defense? I will have to keep on the lookout in the N&O and WRAL for more scoop on that; it's the first I have heard of such a thing since the murder in 2006....

Oh wait till you see the sequence of searches on his computer. :-O

Searches like:

“anatomy of a knockout”
“ischemia”
“head trauma knockout”
“right posterior parietal occipital region”
“divorce”
"Real estate value for 5108 Birchleaf"
"gay bars in New York City"

gay bars in NY City??

....a goth murder defense? I will have to keep on the lookout in the N&O and WRAL for more scoop on that; it's the first I have heard of such a thing since the murder in 2006....

The killing reminds me of the Dyleski~Vitale case, and I seriously doubt the defense needs me
to come up with any alternative theories,, at least I hope not.

They are going to do just fine, when it is their turn.

Interesting, I didn't know that about daycare but agree that the effect would be much deeper than anyone could see on the surface. I hope the poor girl has a really good therapist.

That is something we all agree on.

:(

The killing reminds me of the Dyleski~Vitale case, and I doubt the defense needs me to come up with any alternative theories.

They are going to do just fine, when it it their turn.

:)

:twocents:

I couldn't disagree more but I do it with respect.

talking about footwear impression on pillow (see you old timers... I remembered when you told me to pay attention here)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95