State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her feet must not have been cleaned up in her bathroom. Wipes would certainly get the bottom of her feet clean(er). There were wipes in her bedroom. She could have been carried in there and the killer used wipes on her feet. Or, a washcloth, which was then disposed along with the killer's clothes when he put everything in garbage bags.

What appears certain is that she was put in that bathroom and the door was closed and she had to stay in there for some period of time. The evidence confirms this, since there is blood on the back of the bathroom door.

Has the state ever suggested at any time that Jay used all these things to cover up being at the scene??
BBM

Since we know he had a long sleeve shirt that is now missing, and gloves, it's pretty apparent that "Jay" used them. I have merely speculated as to the use of scrubs (although it doesn't matter if he did or not, that I can tell). I simply make the point that with all the planning put into this, he did not expect that he would have to dispose of the shirt and knew where he could find another - in his closet.

The scrubs (my theory again) and anything else he needed to dispose of like the shirt and towel(s), he had a garbage bag and made a quick clean-up of himself in the master bedroom. Then he had to tend to Cassidy. Lastly, just to be sure before getting in his Explorer, he rinsed himself off outside and left the hose on to wash away any blood evidence there. It's even possible that he stripped down naked to wash off and dried with extra towels and had a clean change of clothes with him - again, the trip to the closet says a lot here.

Maybe it was still there. We first heard about it on the 911 call, but I haven't heard about it during testimony.

There was no bloody wash cloth introduced as evidence in the first trial.

I've tried to work out a sequence of events and none make sense. Even if JY or someone else was helping her clean up in the bathroom, wouldn't CY's prints be smudged or adult prints be visible along with the child prints?

I reckon if you've taken off your bloody shoes and your feet are clean, then you can step over to the bathroom rug and stand on it while you plop the child on the counter and clean her feet.

Does anyone recall from the first trial if JY was asked if he took the trash out before he left or not?

Good question, he left around 7PM or so.

We know he said he cut the grass, so I would think he would have taken some grass clippings to the curb.

I had always inquired if there was any trash from the home, from when Michelle and SS had dinner?

Also, Michelle may have taken Mr. G out, or left the door open for him before going to bed?

The main thing is you have to have a TOD.

You just can't leave it open from midnite to 6am , and then try and zero on in at 3:am, cause that timeline fits Jason.

MY could have died at midnight, or 6 am, for all we know.

JMO

What appears certain is that she was put in that bathroom and the door was closed and she had to stay in there for some period of time. The evidence confirms this, since there is blood on the back of the bathroom door.

It does look like she was in there for awhile...but why would she be locked in there AFTER she had already stepped in the blood?

I have never seen any gloves.

Jason could say they were old, and he packed them with the cigar to smoke, to keep the smell of smoke off his hands.

Remember the state has had all this info forever and did not even bring it in the first trial.

Even those of us who watched the first trial,are just now learning of some of this.

What else he did with them is irrelevant... what he did with them after is what is important IMO.

Elementary. Because Daddy was busy getting out of his clothes, getting new clothes and shoes from his closet, and he didn't want her toddling around any more than she already had. She wasn't supposed to wake up and find him in the house but with the violent beating and all... she did.

Ok, but over and over and over and over and over again?

Still catching up with the thread, but yes, you can set just about any cd player to repeat over, and over, and over, and over, and over. There are some exceptions but most of them are either very old (90s or 80s) or very high end stereo equipment.

Either way if this was actually relevant I believe LE would have considered it important.

It does look like she was in there for awhile...but why would she be locked in there AFTER she had already stepped in the blood?

Because she came into the bedroom and stepped in it.

Why would a small child wake up before a murder had taken place? The noise of it is what would wake her. She stepped in after her mother was laying dead in the floor. Stepped in blood. She was removed to the bathroom while the killer clean himself up. The last thing he did before he left was see to CY.

I think she was in the bathroom for some time, doing what a 2 year old would do if they're shut up in a room. Wandering around, up and down off the stool, laying on the rug and rubbing her feet on the wall, waiting for her dad to come get her.

He drugged her because he darn well didn't have enough time to rock her to sleep. He was well past what he had budgeted in his murder timeline, which accounts for his rage at Gracie. Not a second to spare.

I've tried to work out a sequence of events and none make sense. Even if JY or someone else was helping her clean up in the bathroom, wouldn't CY's prints be smudged or adult prints be visible along with the child prints?

Agree, the absence of an adult present in these bathroom photos are very telling.

I think that the time required to settle down a child after her mother was murdered, clean her without stepping into the bathroom, change her, drug her and put her to bed makes it almost impossible for Jason to have done everything he's alleged to have done in one hour and about five minutes.

I think that the time required to settle down a child after her mother was murdered, clean her without stepping into the bathroom, change her, drug her and put her to bed makes it almost impossible for Jason to have done everything he's alleged to have done in one hour and about five minutes.

I think he had plenty of time.

Otto, a 2 year old doesn't know what murder is. She does know what a boo boo is.

If her parent says hey, its okay, Mommy's just got a boo boo and she's sleeping til she feels better, the 2 year old is going to buy it hook line and sinker.

If you think Jason did this, he would have got there at 2:40 am, and would have had to leave by 3:30 am, at the latest,
if you want him at King, NC, at 5:27 am....That gives him 50 minutes, by my account.

Also, include time to dispose of all incrimating evidence, and maybe time to go to a phonebooth, not sure where they are headed with that , yet.

JMO

Agree, the absence of an adult present in these bathroom photos are very telling.

in the 911 call Meredith told CY to go to her room and wait and it seems that she did...

the same could have been told to her by JY: to go to the bathroom, close the door and wait..

Also, (this is stream of consciousness LOL) wasn't the treadmill left on as well as the cd player? this seems like noise that might have been intended to drown out what was going on in the master bedroom.. could CY have wandered in the MB while JY was in the closet and stepping in the blood at that time and than sent to the bathroom???

I think whatever happened that CY interrupted it and thus the other hasty steps (not cleaning up the bathroom, possible drugs given, drawers pulled out of jb to make it look like a robbery, etc) happened.

I am just new to this case/trial but I see JY written all over it so far: motive, opportunity, and evidence (leaving hotel, turning off phone, gas station, emails and other information on him that I have heard thus far)

:twocents:

The toddler had no idea that what she was seeing was a murder and she had no idea her mommy was dead. She only knew there were "boo-boos" and mommy needed a washcloth and bandaids. Her Daddy probably told her that mommy needed to sleep and to be quiet and let her rest.

As for drugging CY and putting on a lullabye and getting her back to bed, it's not only possible that's what Jason did, that's likely exactly what he did.

He had just enough time to do that and get back to be seen in King, NC at 5:27am.

did they have anyone from his "werk meeting" testify as to his affect, etc at the last trial? was he distracted, etc?

tia

Otto, a 2 year old doesn't know what murder is. She does know what a boo boo is.

If her parent says hey, its okay, Mommy's just got a boo boo and she's sleeping til she feels better, the 2 year old is going to buy it hook line and sinker.

The same way some feel she said Daddy did it.
I never thought she witnessed anything, and I always hoped she did not.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members