State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state's theory is that this was supposed to be a soft kill ( I hate that term) a strangulation, so, why would he need scrubs?

From the web searches on his computer dealing with head trauma and knock outs, assuming he did it, it seems he was planning a strike to the head and, it looks like, strangling to finish it off. If that's correct, he'd probably have something on to protect from any blood or whatever.

But that's just a guess.

Maybe whoever did it put a blanket or the like down and cleaned up; changed on it and then carried it away.

This is, to me, what has made this such a complicated murder.. Blood evidence makes no sense to me. JMO

I think the prosecution thought they needed to explain how Jason could have done this with the child awake, then left her alone and the child was happy when she was found. The explanation they came up with was that the child was drugged, washed and put to bed asleep, but the evidence suggests to me that she wasn't drugged, wasn't cleaned up by anyone and may not have seen anything. I think she could have heard everything, found her mother in the morning and then she tried to help her mom with bandaids and a wash cloth. The prosecution messed with their own timeline by including the theory that Jason spent time cleaning and tucking in his daughter.

clincher for me today was
1)CY's bathroom wall (horrible picture!)
2)the fact that MY was moved to likely gain access to JY closet (and that the spatter happened before the closet was opened)

no WAY this was some stranger to the house or the family. No way... (at least that is how I feel up to this point) so now I am leaning on motive in forming my opinion as well....

and the sloppy move to take out two entire drawers of a jewelry box seems like a hasty and sloppy move to make the crime try to look like what it wasn't.... (robbery/homicide)

:twocents:

And each time she got on the stool, the bottoms of her feet would bloody again. Yet they weren't bloody.

If they were wet, the blood could have rubbed off on the carpet of the yellow thing that's on the bathroom floor.

Another thing, I noticed when they showed the trash can in the garage.........
no trash !!

That am was the pickup day for Birchleaf.......could Michelle have been taking the trash out after SS left, someone came in the door that she exited, and hid in the home?

I really think CY cleaned up herself now......there is more and more testimony of her prints on the carpet.....leading to her bathroom,
and with her footprints on the stool, she was at least attempting to.

JMO

Great observation. She did walk SS out to the car, maybe she took the trash out or went back and took it out as an afterthought. They were probably chatting as they walked out and could easily have not seen someone slip in. Also it's a pretty long way out to where the trash would go on the curb...plenty of time for someone to sneak in and not be seen.

She was able to turn on the taps, she talked about a wash cloth during the 911 call, there are bloody prints from the bathroom to the bedroom ... it seems that she went back and forth several times and that she may have used a wash cloth to clean her own feet. She would step onto the stool, put water on the wash cloth, step down, wet her feet, get back on the step stool, sit down to clean her feet, put her feet on the wall to smear blood, so on.

Then what happened to the wash cloth?

If Jason would have had just one scratch on his face or hands,
it went have been bye bye Jason 5+years ago.
You are right. But... It has been testified to that Michelle had scratches on her neck that come from prying someones hands from around them. How do they know they were Michelle's own nails?? She had no DNA under her nails, that was testified to in the first trial. That does not make sense, of course she had to have DNA under her nails if she left marks on her neck. Also the patter of the nail marks, where they compared to her own nails??? I never have heard testimony to how this could be.

Was it ever testified to that he was seen with gloves at the hotel or was that someone else who posted and did a little photo shopping? I don't remember the state or defense testifying to any gloves.

the pictures from the Hampton Inn...in hallway...... show him carrying a newspaper with gloves on top. He has also changed into "missing" shirt.

If Jason would have had just one scratch on his face or hands,
it went have been bye bye Jason 5+years ago.

And Jason knew this well. Which is why he made sure to have a ski mask, gloves, long sleeves, et al. And as stated previously, IMO, scrubs just in case it got bloody. He did not commit this crime without LOTS of thought and planning. I also doubt Michelle had much of an opportunity to fight back given the timing and ferocity of the attack. It's very possible that she did not lay a hand on him.

Then what happened to the wash cloth?

What happened to all the other stuff, like the murder weapon?

This case just reminds me so much of the Scott Dyleski case.....

Then, you have SS testifying to the fact she felt they were being watched and she was scared that nite.

Plus, look at the Hallowen decorations still up on the porch, this murder happened just 2-3 days after Halloween.

JMO

There is no possible way you can stand on a bloody stepstool to clean your feet, and step off of it and away from it with both of your feet completely clean but for the nail beds. That's a feat even for an adult, much less a 2 year old. Unless the blood is already dry and that doesn't make sense. Also, even if the blood was dry, once you put a clean damp foot down on it...it'd no longer be dry.

This is one of those things were an in-home experiment would be enlightening.

And Jason knew this well. Which is why he made sure to have a ski mask, gloves, long sleeves, et al. And as stated previously, IMO, scrubs just in case it got bloody. He did not commit this crime without LOTS of thought and planning. I also doubt Michelle had much of an opportunity to fight back given the timing and ferocity of the attack. It's very possible that she did not lay a hand on him.

Has the state ever suggested at any time that Jay used all these things to cover up being at the scene??
BBM

the pictures from the Hampton Inn...in hallway...... show him carrying a newspaper with gloves on top. He has also changed into "missing" shirt.

I don't think we heard about any gloves in the photo.

Theory or a fact?

Why would Jason leave the hotel with gloves , and yet not use them to pick up the rock with?

And, this would mean he packed gloves in his suitcase before he left home, right?

Why not just keep them in the car ?

In the "glove compartment'. ?

Has the state ever suggested at any time that Jay used all these things to cover up being at the scene??
BBM

Well you can see the gloves and the long sleeve shirt on the video... the rest is logical speculation.

There is no possible way you can stand on a bloody stepstool to clean your feet, and step off of it and away from it with both of your feet completely clean but for the nail beds. That's a feat even for an adult, much less a 2 year old. Unless the blood is already dry and that doesn't make sense. Also, even if the blood was dry, once you put a clean damp foot down on it...it'd no longer be dry.

We never heard about the stool before, that is enlightening as well, good points though, Bottle Cap.

Well you can see the gloves and the long sleeve shirt on the video... the rest is logical speculation.
Yes I see the long sleeve shirt but as to the gloves... Speculation and not enough speculation for even the state to mention..

Does anyone recall from the first trial if JY was asked if he took the trash out before he left or not?

I've tried to work out a sequence of events and none make sense. Even if JY or someone else was helping her clean up in the bathroom, wouldn't CY's prints be smudged or adult prints be visible along with the child prints?

I have never seen any gloves.

Jason could say they were old, and he packed them with the cigar to smoke, to keep the smell of smoke off his hands.

Remember the state has had all this info forever and did not even bring it in the first trial.

Even those of us who watched the first trial,are just now learning of some of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6