State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he just testified that there WAS blood on the stool in the bathroom. (I remember some speculation over the pictures otto posted a few days ago)

Hey Fromage !!

Yep, a few threads back, this is what we discussed.

Otto was right on top of all of this !!

I'd say as 'hard' as any pregnant woman who's just had her face smashed in by an object swung on her as she was sleeping. Her head bashed by a six foot something man in a rage.

I've missed some of the testimony, but wasn't there speculation that she could have been on the treadmill instead of sleeping since it was on(knocked over?) when MY was found?

That points to JY too. I will wait for the defense to present their side, but not looking good for him in my eyes.

Their only explanation is MF.....they crashed and burned on their cross.
If this jury has common sense, they know now that the only logical killer is JLY.

Can a CD be set to play constantly till someone turns it off?

Well, if it was still playing when LE got there, someone had to do it.

That is weird, come to think of it.

Really, really, really good point, Grammy Jean!!

Michelle may have put it her for her before she went to bed, but how was it still running when LE got there?

Hmmm.

:waitasec:

MF said her sister stopped using the CD player a while back cause it no longer worked for CY.

So he just testified that there WAS blood on the stool in the bathroom. (I remember some speculation over the pictures otto posted a few days ago)

The photo on the media website was altered so the blood on the stool was invisible, but ...

youngWC2.jpg

Well, if it was still playing when LE got there, someone had to do it.

That is weird, come to think of it.

Really, really, really good point, Grammy Jean!!

Michelle may have put it her for her before she went to bed, but how was it still running when LE got there?

Hmmm.

I think it can be set to replay ... or maybe that's something the child did in the morning.

The photo on the media website was altered so the blood on the stool was invisible, but ...

youngWC2.jpg

Galloway stated the clothing item on the floor was CY's robe.

Ut oh, Galloway is saying the more they sprayed for blood, the more of CY's prints showed up on the carpet.

I think it can be set to replay ... or maybe that's something the child did in the morning.

All they have to do is check the setting....replay is a constant loop, and is on most CD players.

Master bathroom, no presence of blood after drains were swabbed

If Michelle knew the CD player no longer helped to put CY to sleep, so would Jason.

But, someone else might not,

Yes, but the theory has always been that Jason drugged CY and put her in the master bedroom, because that was where she was found.

For years, we were told CY was asleep in that bed until MF arrived.

One of the reasons, was because how clean she was when she was found and that she did not get up again.

Which is it?

And, a few months back, I started wondering why there were CY's shoe(s)found in Michelle and Jason's bed, telling me she had to get up at some point..

:confused:

If Michelle knew the CD player no longer helped to put CY to sleep, so would Jason.

But, someone else might not,

Not necessarily IMO regarding JY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads