State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless the family. This has got to be awful to hear this all over again in open court. :(

That is why I appreciate WRAL going to great lengths in warning viewers of graphic photos and testimony.

I can not imagine anyone wanting to see these images if they did not have to.......

This poor family has been through enough.

:(

That eliminated so much as a foot print being washed off in either bath room. This is such a confusing case for sure. There was no blood in area of hose that leaked water as this officer said the area around the water, including grass, tested negative for blood. Were any vehicles other then, Jason, Michelle and Meredith's cars tested for blood? Any friends of the above???
If Cassidy was removed from home and cleaned, someones vehicle had to have blood stains in it. WHO???

I'm pretty sure Jason's car was tested...can't remember what was said about Michelle or Meredith's.

It makes no sense at all to me that CY was in good spirits when she was found. Even if JY did it, and she was removed from the house, it seems like it would be traumatizing for a small child to be taken from the house in the middle of the night. If she was removed from the house(even if it was by JY) it seems like she would have been upset when she was put back in the house. What happened to the dog during all of this? I know Meredith said the dog was going crazy, but I can't remember where she said the dog was.

That is why I appreciate WRAL going to great lengths in warning viewers of graphic photos and testimony.

I can not imagine anyone wanting to see these images if they did not have to.......

This poor family has been through enough.

<mod snip>
I saw the photos 2 years ago.
Helped me a lot to understand what happened.

True TV just announced they would also not show any of the graphic and gruesome photos of the body as well, due to a court ruling.

Thank goodness.

Yeah, there was that $500 in cash that needed to be taken. But, MY's purse was left in plain sight, untouched!

JMHO
fran

All the jury needs is common sense.
Hopefully they will use it this time

CY's shoes in bed...mimicking her dad changing shoes, as he was likely doing in the closet?

Did the def. have an explanation on why an unknown to MY killer would need to get into JY closet?

In this trial, we just learned that a rifle was kept in there as well.

Also, there was a laundry basket filled with clean clothes, and I would
think Jason would have some articles of clothing somewhere else in the home.

JMO

Is he saying there's an impact mark and blood evidence that MY's face was smashed into the wall? Such force, it left a dent in the wall?

fran

True TV just announced they would also not show any of the graphic and gruesome photos of the body as well, due to a court ruling.

Thank goodness.

i would like to see everything that the court spectators are allowed to see.

CY's shoes in bed...mimicking her dad changing shoes, as he was likely doing in the closet?

Why would he put his shoes on in the closet and then walk out with them on through the blood?

:confused:

His closet door was closed when MY was attacked as indicated by the blood trace pattern on the outside of the door. As MY was found with her head, kind of in the door way of his closet, it appears whoever, had to move MY in order to get in his closet.

fran
Hi fran, is it possible that when Michelle's head hit the closet door it pushed the doors open? I know I hate the accordion type doors because it is very difficult to keep them closed. Even the closet door in the guest room was slightly open, per this wittiness testimony. Just a thought..

I just had a thought. The no blood in the drains bothered me. Could Jason have used baby wipes to clean Cassidy and dispose of all them with all the things he would have later disposed of somewhere on the return to Clintvile. Baby wipes would also be consistent with Cassidy's toenails still having dried blood that MF testified to.

i thought it was testified to that one of michelle's legs was up on the bed wrapped in a cover?

Yes, the first responders said that she was found with one leg tangled up in the covers,

I just had a thought. The no blood in the drains bothered me. Could Jason have used baby wipes to clean Cassidy and dispose of all them with all the things he would have later disposed of somewhere on the return to Clintvile. Baby wipes would also be consistent with Cassidy's toenails still having dried blood that MF testified to.

A simple washcloth or towel could have cleaned her up, and disposed of with everything else.

I don't think baby wipes could take care of that amount of blood. JMO

Hi fran, is it possible that when Michelle's head hit the closet door it pushed the doors open? I know I hate the accordion type doors because it is very difficult to keep them closed. Even the closet door in the guest room was slightly open, per this wittiness testimony. Just a thought..

These doors are not accordion.
Impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads