State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this jury did not get to hear JY's testimony right? I hope not. How can he be impeached? This is a new trial? :waitasec:

No JY has not testified (yet) and they have not seen his trial #1 video yet. They are preemtively impeaching his story and then will be able to bring in his prior testimony from trial #1 to show he's a lying liar who lies.

Also stated from someone close to MY "one thing that couldnt be introduced is there was a partial print of Jason's at the hotel that could link him to the camera being moved up & rock in doorway....it wasnt enough of a print, not enough points to confirm him w/o a doubt though"

JY gets a lot of lucky breaks... an evil man that I got tangled up with once and it was awful had the same type of luck... weird how that is.

This is a carbon copy strategy of the BC case that the state did not have available to them during the first trial. They are going to use JY's own testimony against him the same way BC's deposition was used against him in that trial. I fully expect them to call the head detective, and replay the testimony, stopping in spots to debunk what is being said.

JTF how exactly would that happen? Would they do that in closing statements or through a witness?

They would need a witness to lead off...then they can play his entire testimony.

If you recall Brad Cooper, GR was the witness that led into his entire video deposition being played from the custody case.

This is a carbon copy strategy of the BC case that the state did not have available to them during the first trial. They are going to use JY's own testimony against him the same way BC's deposition was used against. I fully expect them to call the head detective, and replay the testimony, stopping in spots to debunk what is being said.

Yes, Yes!!! remember how long that was? It did convict him. moo!!!!

They would need a witness to lead off...then they can play his entire testimony.

If you recall Brad Cooper, GR was the witness that led into his entire video deposition being played from the custody case.

I sure do recall BC trial and I sure do hope this jury has the same common sense when they deliberate and return the same verdict.

Did JY say why he chose to smoke his cigar out that door instead of the designated (if the hotel has one) smoking area? It really doesn't make sense to have to use a stick, rock or anything else just to have a smoke. Way to much effort. IMO hinky.

So i bet that jason wont take the stand this time. moo Too dangerous. moo

I sure do recall BC trial and I sure do hope this jury has the same common sense when they deliberate and return the same verdict.

I really dont think brad would of been convicted without that deposition. moo It convicted him. moo

Christi Paul just said Cassidy is on the witness list - did she say for which side?

I really dont think brad would of been convicted without that deposition. moo It convicted him. moo

I think the deposition helped but i think it was the google map search that was what really did him in.

Did JY say why he chose to smoke his cigar out that door instead of the designated (if the hotel has one) smoking area? It really doesn't make sense to have to use a stick, rock or anything else just to have a smoke. Way to much effort. IMO hinky.

I completely agree with you... this is a quote from one of MY sorority sisters

"He did admit to propping the door, but I believe it was after he was aware of his partial being found on the rock as well...." I posted earlier about the partial print and how there were just not enough points on it to enter it into trial but the friends and family know there was a partial print on the camera and rock.

Calling every tiny detail of this case and JY actions "hinky" makes it seem like actual evidence is not important. I understand why it's done but it gets old quick.

It would be nice if they could produce some semi-physical evidence implicating JY. Hard to believe that after nasty murder like this that LE cannot find anything along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS