State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow, this is going to be something. Carol Ann Sowerby is crying before she even states her name. Very choked up.

WOW cas can't even say her name. The look she gave JY was not good.

She needs a tranquilizer I think to get through this. BTW, notice the embarrassment and shame. Remember this for when Michelle Money gets on the stand and preens and gives little smiles to JY.

I loved those books! Did you see the movie?

No, I didn't see the movie. I've been advised to see the foreign versions of the movies over the USA one though. I don't see many movies, I usually read the books. Once I've read the book, the movie *usually* disappoints me. :(

No, I said the jury will NOT forget the highlights of GC testimony which include that brutal 20 min attack in the hotel room. There will be many more witnesses to come so if they can't remember highlights and are not taking notes, then hopefully the other jurors who are paying attention will enlighten them during deliberations.

And surely the state during closing arguments.

The DT also emphasized the fact that JY was drinking.

Interesting because that's the immediate question I had when I saw the update posted here that he had been drinking. Was he drunk when he allegedly murdered MY? Does he only get violent when drunk? If drunk, would he leave a crime scene with no evidence behind? These are all questions I'd be asking myself as a juror.

I'm not putting too much weight on the wording in that email sent in September except that it was sent 2 months before the murder. That is something I'd take note of.

No, I said the jury will NOT forget the highlights of GC testimony which include that brutal 20 min attack in the hotel room. There will be many more witnesses to come so if they can't remember highlights and are not taking notes, then hopefully the other jurors who are paying attention will enlighten them during deliberations.

I know, that's what I meant. I woke this morning with a hemorrhage in my sinuses or brain......major bad headache now. Here alone, somewhat ill. I'll just listen and quit posting. However if I disappear for the rest of the day GracieLee, please check on me.

Sadly, those empty, glazed over eyes were probably the last thing Michelle ever saw... :(

No testimony that JY was drunk during the other two violent episodes, yet in one he punched out GC's windshield because a guy made sure she got back to her dorm safely. The other one was when he punched a hole in his apt wall when she inquired about the love letter he left out from Carole Ann Sowerby to him.

Trying to minimize his behavior is not going to work. The dude has anger issues.

She needs a tranquilizer I think to get through this. BTW, notice the embarrassment and shame. Remember this for when Michelle Money gets on the stand and preens and gives little smiles to JY.

I agree. The contrast between the two is stunning.

Shes probally crying because she feels shame. moo lets see if money feels shame!

Shes probally crying because she feels shame. moo lets see if money feels shame!

Agree. This is genuine shame and remorse. She did a wrong thing, but I definitely feel for her.

I truly feel sorry for this woman. She's horrified at her actions and the subsequent murder of MY.

I've wondered if this caused a riff in her marriage after her original testimony. :(

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member