State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering now if part of his motive was not just to get out of the marriage, but to also get away from his MIL. Maybe not the primary reason, but a factor.

Michelle brought that up in her email which suggests she is aware of her mother's issues and was bothered by that.

Italian mom, eh? Let's not go there. :floorlaugh:
Yup, my mother-in-law is Italian. And God have mercy on us if we don't drive down to Italy every Christmas.

:floorlaugh:

what a ******! "I hand wrote you a card postmarked on 10/7 and gave you over $25 in Starbucks cards..."

OMG, he was in Orlando boffing her friend on the anniversary. And $25 in Starbucks cards? How THOUGHTFUL! What a guy.

He is so manipulative. This is soooooooo abusive. Turning everything all around on Michelle... He's despicable.

"Heck, I took time out from ( every word I think of here, will get me bleeped), *being with* my mistress to send you a card." Of course 'being with' isn't my choice of words, only my attempt to keep from getting :gomods::censored: again. :fence:

Ok. I despise JY. I wholeheartedly believe he is guilty but I can see his side with the mil issues. It's just too much. NOT an excuse for murder but I do feel there was entirely too many people involved in this marriage. Loads of unnecessary pressure on both of them having this type of involvement.

OTOH he certainly felt free enough to share intimacy issues with people outside his marriage.

OTOH he certainly felt free enough to share intimacy issues with people outside his marriage.
Yes, but none of these people had a say about the marriage. It seems Michelle's mother was like a third spouse!

OTOH, Michelle seemed bothered by her mother's involvement, too.

Also, he was a lying cheater who lies, so...

JTF, will they make them public at any point? We've had that happen in other cases where we could print them.

Yes, WRAL should publish all exhibits after the trial.

The e-mail she is reading now is published in a SW

I'm wondering now if part of his motive was not just to get out of the marriage, but to also get away from his MIL. Maybe not the primary reason, but a factor.

I'm thinking Linda Fisher became this type of MIL after hearing from Michelle over and over all the awful things Jason said and did to her. Maybe, she was there because her daughter was always hurting and calling her telling her these things going on in her marriage.

Maybe it's the only place she received unconditional love. Her husband sucked the life out of her slowly (literally too) and she received love from her mother.

I'm a little behind here. but IMHO, when a woman is pregnant, that in itself makes you closer to your mom. At least it did me.

JMHO
fran

"Heck, I took time out from ( every word I think of here, will get me bleeped), *being with* my mistress to send you a card." Of course 'being with' isn't my choice of words, only my attempt to keep from getting :gomods::censored: again. :fence:

Well Gracie, the man is sacrificing his ummm...free time....for his wife. Duh!

sorry the beginning of the sentence doesn't make much sense lol.

I get a bit frustrated, and it shows, with what the general public expects, as far as evidence in cases of homicides where the significant other is the suspect.

There has been a lot of murders and public trials over the last twenty years. There's a ton of murder mystery shows, forensic shows, trut, id, all of these shows have demonstrated what gets looked at after a murder occurs. It makes planning and premeditating a lot easier. When the murderer lives in the same home, it's a lot harder to prove because what dna would you be expecting. Their dna is everywhere, the ability to plan and premeditate, is a lot different than in other cases.

Jason young was aware of the case against michael peterson, he was aware of the murder of janet abaroa, two murders that occurred before michelle young. Learn, adapt, change things up. He's also a sociopath, not just a cad, a bad husband, a jerk. Sociopaths have the ability to premeditate, everything was on his side.

Everyone needs to look at the entirety of the case. Common sense and the ability to connect the dots seems to have become lost in the world with so many 60 minute csi shows.

agree 100%!!!!!

Didn't MM testify the word "love" was NOT used between them? JY just said he loved her in his email.

TBH, so would I be after a certain point. It seems Michelle's mother crossed boundaries quite a lot, even with Michelle, IMO.

It was Pat Young, jason's mother, who complained 'jason isn't getting enough sex from michelle', to michelle's mom. I wouldn't call her 'uninvolved either'. JMO

It happens a lot in marriages and that's why a lot end in divorce. Usually what happens is you get married but you're still tied to the hip with your mother, therefore bringing the mother into the marriage more than she needs to be. Some spouses are understanding of this, but some don't either.

We had to get a locking file cabinet. She would read through mail, bank statements anything she could get her hands on. Rearranged the furniture when I wasn't home. Sent me fancy lingerie for Christmas. So I would have another child with her son. That was the last straw for DH. Crossed a line. He took her to task. Sad that it had to get to that point. It was rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking