State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see, pretty well off financially, as long as MY was working full time.

JMHO
of course!
fran

Jason picked honeymoon site, 6 months later to islands.

After CY was born.....

How did chores around the home get decided?

MY did not like to do bathrooms, so he did that and kitchen floors.

She liked to vacuum........

MY liked to get up early and get stuff done, he wasn't like that.

Whoops, he forgot the part about his joint bank account with his mommy !

Talking about his gambling on the internet........he already had the money in his account, didn't lose more then he had.

Financially, he felt they were well off, and blessed.

Vacations and season NC State tix holders.

Moving on to MY's pregnancy, MY was much more emotional, she cried and had
mood swings.

Lots of arguments, Jason would pout and she would want to talk it out.

One of them would eventually give in, and do something sweet.

Fought over little things that did not mean much.

Went to birth classes with MY.

He was afraid that was a dealbreaker, and was embarrassed.
But, he said Michelle just blew it off and things were okay.

I think he probably raged at her and then JY thought omg she just saw my rage and that is why he thought it was a "deal breaker".

Oh, I see, pretty well off financially, as long as MY was working full time.

JMHO
of course!
fran

Yes, they had a joint bank acct., separate accts. and then there was the one he had with his MOMMY

I think this is a bad decision by the PT to show this video. It lets him testify but not be subjected to any further questions. I think there's no doubt his testimony overall helped him, due in VERY LARGE part to BH's horrible cross... His words will potentially plant doubt in at least one juror's mind, and then the PT will rest and the DT can further solidify doubt. Not good.

I was thinking the same thing. Now, Def. can not take the stand and his team say he testified in the video, thus saving him from further cross exam. I guess they will present his testimony on tape so they can argue some points in closing...,but still. I would be scared the risk was too great. While many here can't stand to watch him, in the first trial, he chalked points from his testimony if my memory is correct.

After watching and listening to this guy during the first trial and watching the replay, I have a hard time understanding if he can stand in front of a mirror and look himself in the eyes and feel good about what he sees.

Makes me sick listening to him.

Not sure why they'd show so much of his testimony,

Considering most of what he said was a lie, if they only showed the parts where he lied, they'd be cutting out very little...perhaps just his name...and the part where he admits he got married....so same diff. as showing the whole thing, IMHO.

They can then, if they want, play specific parts back and have Spivey comment on what was found that makes what JY said a lie, which is what they did in the BC case, after playing most of the 7 hr deposition.

Talking about his gambling on the internet........he already had the money in his account.

Financially, he felt they were being well off, and blessed.

Vacations and season NC State tix holders.

Moving on to MY's pregnancy, MY was much more emotional, she cried and had
mood swings.

Of course he had plenty of money to have affairs, out of town liasions with her best friend, hotels to go get laid. BLESSED !! He even had a girlfriend who looked for discounts on gifts for his wife BLESSED !! No financial problems !

Yeah, arguing is JUST SILLY. Like when you tell someone you could kill them. :mad:

Just silly,
NOT funny at all,
JMHO
fran

Moving on to MY's pregnancy, MY was much more emotional, she cried and had mood swings.

snipped by me
bcbm~

Of course she cried, he told her to have an abortion, would resent her and Cassidy forever if she didn't have an abortion.

After these videos are shown, can the PT, then, show clips of his video testimony where he lied & after each lie show how witness testimony/evidence refutes each one?

edit: Madeleine 74 just answered this upthread. Thanx!

So let me get this straight, he went to birthing classes, but he had no idea what the baby being born would 'look like'?

After these videos are shown, can the PT, then, show clips of his video testimony where he lied & after each lie show how witness testimony/evidence refutes each one?

To a certain extent, as long as it does not get overly repetitive. If the Judge feels they are wasting time by replaying large portions again, then he can ask them to move on.

He is a pathetic liar, I can't believe the **** he says, knowing what we know now ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95