State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my mom with all my heart, but there is no way I would be able to talk on the phone with her as much as JY does. We would run out of things to say!

Unless we were discussing something really important and planning something......

Just sayin'.

Then why did JY need to buy a new pair of shoes days after the murder that looked exactly like the shoes shown on the Cracker Barrel and HI videos???? The shoes on those videos were never found. So even if you believe they were not the HP Orbitals where are the round toed brown shoes shown on those videos????

Cammy, I would appreciate how you would answer my question above from my previous post commenting on your claim HP's were in the Goodwill bag.

What is jason studying? Maybe his testimony? Preparing to take the stand again?

I wonder why there is no hotel video of JY exiting his room, leaving the hotel for his business trip?

OR eating breakfast in the morning, as he testified he did. I would venture to say there is no video because he slipped out, and never ate breakfast there either ! :detective: :pinocchio: :sleuth: :shakehead:

OR eating breakfast in the morning, as he testified he did. I would venture to say there is no video because he slipped out, and never ate breakfast there either ! :detective: :pinocchio: :sleuth: :shakehead:

Yup, he claimed to have had the breakfast at HI. He must have painted himself with invisible ink?? Put on a special super-hero suit that allowed him to fly above all others and avoid any camera contact??:floorlaugh:

Many times, defendants are instructed to take notes and "look busy" during testimony. It keeps them from giving off an inadvertent inappropriate reaction to testimony.

Very effective testimony....good job HC and RS
it should be crystal clear to the jury

So far, at this point, I don't see him taking the stand again.

He said he used a twig to hold the door, Agent Galloway confirmed.
He said he took the twig from a bush, Agent Galloway confirmed.

He said he was in his room all nite, testimony shows a receipt placed
under his door and a newspaper on his doorknob and still no one saw his door ajar.......
No hotel guest came forward to seeing him anywhere he should or should not have been.

I just learned the fingerprint on the camera is still unidentified.

I thought it was supposed to turn out to be Elmer's.!

Jason's next gas stop was at noon in Duffield, Va..

Not even close.

It's very possible and quite probable that he bought some gas with cash. He obviously had enough money in cash that he left Gracies' gas station w/o picking up his $5 in change !!

Many times, defendants are instructed to take notes and "look busy" during testimony. It keeps them from giving off an inadvertent inappropriate reaction to testimony.

Yea i know that but he was studying hard a big pad of notes. I wish i could of got a screen shot. :seeya:

He still had to exit through one door or another, past at least one camera, breakfast or not. But since there's no video we can now spin whatever scenario suits our needs. IMO

Cammy, I would appreciate how you would answer my question above from my previous post commenting on your claim HP's were in the Goodwill bag.

If the murderer was wearing the Franklins, and then needed other shoes, he took Jason's shoes(which Jason thought Michelle had donated) from the garage.

Very easy to explain.
:)

He still had to exit through one door or another, past at least one camera, breakfast or not. But since there's no video we can now spin whatever scenario suits our needs. IMO

Not really...if he went to breakfast like he swore, it is impossible to avoid the 14 second delay on west camera.

Proves he LIED

just my :twocents: on JY paying cash for gas: he was on a business trip... so why pay cash? That is very hinky to me.. also why use cash some of the time and the card at other times?

I don't buy it.

:goodpost:

I want to know if the register at King, NC came up $5.00 different that am.
:eek:

If the murderer was wearing the Franklins, and then needed other shoes, he took Jason's shoes(which Jason thought Michelle had donated) from the garage.

Very easy to explain.
:)

Wonder how he floated downstairs and to the garage without leaving any prints... and why he came back upstairs to make some more in the HPs???

:waitasec:

just my :twocents: on JY paying cash for gas: he was on a business trip... so why pay cash? That is very hinky to me.. also why use cash some of the time and the card at other times?

I don't buy it.

Other than the testimony of GC, which admittedly can be discounted, what evidence is there that he paid cash at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member